Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Pigs are why we’re incel.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Pig example #1: Fat foids
No man wants a fat foid except for the cucks (who aren’t even “men” in the true sense). Pigs make it so skinny women are rarer and getting them is more difficult, and on top of that they are stuck up bitches.

Pig example #2: Police
Police stop ascension in two main ways: laws against rape and the age of consent. If men could just rape women, there wouldn’t be any problems. Or if rape was still illegal it would be easy to talk a super young foid into sex (I’m not talking teen foids, I’m talking lower).

Pigs are why we are incel. @Crawford @IceStorm

Pig example #1: Fat foids
No man wants a fat foid except for the cucks (who aren’t even “men” in the true sense). Pigs make it so skinny women are rarer and getting them is more difficult, and on top of that they are stuck up bitches.

Pig example #2: Police
Police stop ascension in two main ways: laws against rape and the age of consent. If men could just rape women, there wouldn’t be any problems. Or if rape was still illegal it would be easy to talk a super young foid into sex (I’m not talking teen foids, I’m talking lower).

Pigs are why we are incel. @Crawford @IceStorm
first point is retarded and meme tier
second is true, police need to fuck off and die

are you from

200w 1
?

Fat can be hot tbh

I have never tasted the pork before :feelsbadman: Does it taste good?

Spot on :feelsthink:

Mods pin this @SlayerSlayer @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle

@30klhlvwizard @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @BataviaCel @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @LeFrenchCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Chudpreet @based_meme @Pillow City Rev

@30klhlvwizard @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @BataviaCel @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @LeFrenchCel @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Chudpreet @based_meme @Pillow City Rev
Fuck age of consent :lul:

No man wants a fat foid except for the cucks
This is true when it comes to dating. Many attractive men will have casual hookups with fat chicks though. Men in general are responsible for inflating the SMV of landwhales, but you’re right that it’s primarily the fault of soy “men”

Well said! Men will settle with ugly fat foids despite saying she's ugly to his friends haha