Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pigpill is real and it’s over for barncels (with proof)

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
As all of you know the dogpill is a very real thing and we see instances of it every single day when it comes to foids who will fuck anything as long as it has a bigger dick than us. It doesn’t just stop at dogs, though. The Pig Pill is a very real thing and I am going to show you why.

First things first: Why in God’s name would a foid want to fuck a pig, you ask? Well it all starts in the anatomy of a pig. The image below shows the anatomy of a pig’s penis. It has an odd spiral shape the twists itself back in forth like some alien-like biological drilling machine.
IMG 6671

View attachment IMG_6672.webp
IMG 6670

Disgusting, I know. If you need to go vomit, please go ahead now before you finish reading this post. As you can see, the pig’s penis doesn’t exactly have any girth to it, but the shape and function allow for optimal stimulation for the foid. With women beginning to fuck literal pigs now, our dicks cannot compete due to their limitations. Now you may be thinking, foids aren’t ACTUALLY fucking pigs, are they? Well unsurprisingly they are, see these images below for further proof of the PigPill:
IMG 6676
IMG 6677
IMG 6678
IMG 6679

And there you have it, foids never fail to amaze me with their ability to fuck literally anything but us. First we get mogged by dogs, horses, and now fucking PIGS? Pigs are supposed to be filthy creatures, to the point where some religions avoid pork because it is unclean, and these foids are having SEX with them, but if one of us went up to this same foid in the street and asked her out, she would reject us. These women are fucking degenerates and I hope they get purged. I am gonna start baconmaxxing because pigs deserve to get slaughtered and eaten for mogging me.

Women would rather fuck literal pigs than a non-Chad human male.

It's so over for the human race.

"hey inkwell, you're a disgusting pig! :soy: "

"oh wait"

Who gave them rights

It's over in 2024 if you're not a criminal, a dog or a pig.

someone make a tinder as a pig to test the hypothesis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back