Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pig seized psychedelics off me at a traffic stop, after running a drug dog around my car

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Apparently they are allowed to use the dog without any probable cause because the dying old wh*te m*n on the supreme court say it's okay. Despite the fact that they do false positives all the times, and I had nothing in the car that the dog could even smell besides prescription adderall.

How ovER is it for me? Or did my thugmaxxing grind just begin? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
You should create another ChatGPT post about the legality/morality of this. :ping:

Fucking brutal. You can't hallucinate off a harmless drug :society:

You should create another ChatGPT post about the legality/morality of this. :ping:

This should work:

Using drug dogs without probable cause should be illegal because it violates the Fourth Amendment, which protects citizens from unreasonable searches and seizures. Drug dogs are known to have a high false positive rate, meaning that innocent people can be wrongly accused of drug possession. Furthermore, drug dogs are motivated to please their handlers and may signal for drugs even when none are present. This creates a scenario in which innocent people can be wrongly accused and have their rights violated without any legal basis. It is essential to protect citizens' rights to privacy, and using drug dogs without probable cause is an illegal and unjust way of doing so.

you tell us. did they give you a citation? or just take it and send you on?

you tell us. did they give you a citation? or just take it and send you on?
They took it in for testing, and said I can expect a warrant if it is found to be illegal

all cops are niggers btw

"I don't consent to any searches'
nigger cops are legally allowed to bring out a dog after they make up some traffic infraction you committed. then the nigger dog alerts 100% of the time like it's trained to and they can search

nigger cops are legally allowed to bring out a dog after they make up some traffic infraction you committed. then the nigger dog alerts 100% of the time like it's trained to and they can search
Yeah, no shit, drug dogs are just another ruse cops use to fool normies like polygraphs. Normies really believe you can train a dog to magically sniff out cocaine buried inside a sealed car, which sure, maybe if you got bricks of that shit in your trunk.

Cops pulled me over for some bullshit
>failure to control your vehicle
Whatever. Then the chudcop asked to search my car and l told him no, that’s retarded. Had to sit in the police car for an hour while I waited for the canines to come and sniff around my car. They decided the dog didn’t find anything and let me on my way.

If you’ve watched a few of the dog tests happen, you realize half the time there’s no difference in the dog’s behavior whether it’s a positive or negative. Just the chudcop deciding whether he wants to pretend the dog actually found something. Then they plants drugs on you, haul to prison, and they get a promotion,

Apparently they are allowed to use the dog without any probable cause because the dying old wh*te m*n on the supreme court say it's okay. Despite the fact that they do false positives all the times, and I had nothing in the car that the dog could even smell besides prescription adderall.

How ovER is it for me? Or did my thugmaxxing grind just begin? :feelshehe:
What did they pull you over for initially? Probably best just to throw that shit in your asscrack as soon as you see the flashing whites.

Or just say fuck it and eat the whole bag and then pray you finish the drive home before the world turns into a Happy Tree Friends episode.

Yeah, no shit, drug dogs are just another ruse cops use to fool normies like polygraphs. Normies really believe you can train a dog to magically sniff out cocaine buried inside a sealed car, which sure, maybe if you got bricks of that shit in your trunk.

Cops pulled me over for some bullshit
>failure to control your vehicle
Whatever. Then the chudcop asked to search my car and l told him no, that’s retarded. Had to sit in the police car for an hour while I waited for the canines to come and sniff around my car. They decided the dog didn’t find anything and let me on my way.

If you’ve watched a few of the dog tests happen, you realize half the time there’s no difference in the dog’s behavior whether it’s a positive or negative. Just the chudcop deciding whether he wants to pretend the dog actually found something. Then they plants drugs on you, haul to prison, and they get a promotion,
American cops and American culture in general is/are so fucking subhuman and barbaric.

American cops and American culture in general is/are so fucking subhuman and barbaric.
America is the best place in the world to live as long as you were born to non-retarded parents/born outside the USA.

Otherwise, you’re just another slave worker bee in what is basically the world’s DisneyLand. Chads and Stacies from around the world come to live here and the enjoy the freedums that us eunuch mutt costumed wagies will never experience.

the darjeeling limited GIF

Living in America is like being the poor subhuman lobby boys that live/work at 5-star resorts and carry rich Chad’s bags up to his room. Then when you try to complain about how shitty your life is, everyone says
>bro, what are you complaining about bro
>you live in the best country/hotel on earth
Completely ignoring that there’s a huge difference between being a hotel guest and being a hotel wagie.

enjoy the freedums
what freedoms even? oh, you can own guns a bit easier. oh you can horde money easier and become richer easier if you're already rich. oh there's nature here because we claimed these vast sections of land for our own and now the average citizen can't walk a mile without having a heart attack. just a land full of subhuman violent retards who don't value their fellow man who only think they're better than everyone else.

Last edited:
You should have used chatgpt for legal advice.

America is the best place in the world to live as long as you were born to non-retarded parents/born outside the USA.

Otherwise, you’re just another slave worker bee in what is basically the world’s DisneyLand. Chads and Stacies from around the world come to live here and the enjoy the freedums that us eunuch mutt costumed wagies will never experience.

the darjeeling limited GIF

Living in America is like being the poor subhuman lobby boys that live/work at 5-star resorts and carry rich Chad’s bags up to his room. Then when you try to complain about how shitty your life is, everyone says
>bro, what are you complaining about bro
>you live in the best country/hotel on earth
Completely ignoring that there’s a huge difference between being a hotel guest and being a hotel wagie.

@PPEcel give him legal advice

What did they pull you over for initially? Probably best just to throw that shit in your asscrack as soon as you see the flashing whites.

Or just say fuck it and eat the whole bag and then pray you finish the drive home before the world turns into a Happy Tree Friends episode.
I can't mention the specifics but basically, the head cop was out for blood, and was extremely arrogant and disrespectful towards me because of some history I have in the system.

I should have had an action plan for such a situation but I did not consider it likely. It teaches me to plan for every contingency.

I should have had an action plan for such a situation but I did not consider it likely. It teaches me to plan for every contingency.
Yup police will fuck you as a sperg. Learned that the hard way. I am so sorry bro.

Yup police will fuck you as a sperg. Learned that the hard way. I am so sorry bro.
The positive aspect to this is that it will make me more full of rage, and therefore alive.