Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pig just gave me a ticket for riding my bike "wrong". fucker should be shot

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Was doing a trick where I stand on the handlebars and seat and this cunt pulls me over a minute from my house. He tells me it's cool I can do that but I can't do that in case I fall and hit my head/fall into traffic (there was a good distance between me and the road). He tells me I need a helmet too (have to wear helmet under 16) and when I tell him I'm 18 he says "no you're not" so I give him my id. He asks what I have in my bag and asks to search it and I tell him I have my bike lock and water bottle and he's like "that's it? it looks full". He asks to search again and it seems like he's giving me a choice so I say "i'm good". He says "ok well stand in front of my car I'm giving you a ticket". after 10 years he hands me a $59 ticket and I argue with him a bit and he barely says shit back.

My inhib is still too high. I didn't even tell him that I hope he gets killed on the job. The best I did was tell him that's a dick move. I so wish I'd cursed him out so I didn't have to think about and rage over this shit for the next 6 months. FUCKING FUCKER!!
can't wait to tell my mother about this shit and have her blame me for it because she's a dumb cunt that doesnt understand anything

Last edited:
Wow what a fucking cunt

Just lol. It's over for trickstercels. Roasties don't give a shit about your skills, unless you look good

what country is this LMAO

Unlucky my guy

What law were you breaking?

Was doing a trick where I standing on the handlebars and seat and this cunt pulls me over a minute from my house. He tells me it's cool I can do that but I can't do that in case I fall and hit my head/fall into traffic (there was a good distance between me and the road). He tells me I need a helmet too (have to wear helmet under 16) and when I tell him I'm 18 he says "no you're not" so I give him my id. He asks what I have in my bag and asks to search it and I tell him I have my bike lock and water bottle and he's like "that's it? it looks full". He asks to search again and it seems like he's giving me a choice so I say "i'm good". He says "ok well stand in front of my car I'm giving you a ticket". after 10 years he hands me a $59 ticket and I argue with him a bit and he barely says shit back.

My inhib is still too high. I didn't even tell him that I hope he gets killed on the job. The best I did was tell him that's a dick move. I so wish I'd cursed him out so I didn't have to think about and rage over this shit for the next 6 months. FUCKING FUCKER!!
can't wait to tell my mother about this shit and have her blame me for it because she's a dumb cunt that doesnt understand anything
Yeah, cops are cunts. Especially if you're driving a nice car. They pull you over just to fuck with you

LMAO wtf. UK cops would be laughed and/or knocked the fuck out if they tried to give a fine for this reason.

should've reached for his gun

Fuck the police. Power hungry scum.

@Indari are you ethnic or something?