Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pictures dont mean shit

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
IRL is only true test. 

Not only can you fraud pictures hard and look better, it also works in reverse where pics make you look worse (btw you will think you look way worse in pictures than other people think you do.)

Seriously its IRL experience that tells you if you are ugly or not. Pics are nothing

agreed, life experience is everything these days

I made a post similar to this lol

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Ratings-from-both-females-and-males-is-not-a-the-best-indicator-of-your-attractivenes

Tellem--T said:
I made a post similar to this lol

https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-Ratings-from-both-females-and-males-is-not-a-the-best-indicator-of-your-attractivenes

Great minds think alike

flowerful said:
Seriously its IRL experience that tells you if you are ugly or not. Pics are nothing

Then I'm definitely ugly

What a massive cope. You may find some pictures where Chad looks less than ideal, but you will never find him in any picture looking anything close to subhuman. And don't kid yourself that he himself doesn't know that he looks amazing in his pictures.

flowerful said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Then I'm definitely ugly
examples of your experience?

"What parents did you have to make something as ugly as you?" -roastie

"You're disgusting, weird, and nobody likes you. Kill yourself"

Just stuff like that

NorwodingGymcel said:
What a massive cope. You may find some pictures where Chad looks less than ideal, but you will never find him in any picture looking anything close to subhuman. And don't kid yourself that he himself doesn't know that he looks amazing in his pictures.

ask any chad how he thinks he looks in pics hell say "i dont like it"
literally no one thinks they look as good in pics as they do in a mirror. no one

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
"What parents did you have to make something as ugly as you?" -roastie

"You're disgusting, weird, and nobody likes you. Kill yourself"

Just stuff like that

brutal, im sorry bro

flowerful said:
literally no one thinks they look as good in pics as they do in a mirror. no one

brutal, im sorry bro

I would, if I actually knew any.

flowerful said:
NorwodingGymcel said:
litterarly no one thinks they look as good in pics as they do in a mirror. no one

Literally no one?

Guess what, I never look in the mirror. I film and take pics of myself and it looks 160137186176801376186168167813613768136713867138671386713616136718061x, basically astronomically better than how I look in the mirror. Idk how people look in the mirror and actually like what they see.

whogivesafucc said:
Literally no one?

Guess what, I never look in the mirror. I film and take pics of myself and it looks 160137186176801376186168167813613768136713867138671386713616136718061x, basically astronomically better than how I look in the mirror. Idk how people look in the mirror and actually like what they see.

interesting, you are supporting the idea that you get used to one image of yourself, the mirror or camera, and then when you see the other it looks like shit. Id say most people are more accustomed  to mirror images rather than pictures.

Can't hide behind angles and lighting forever, eventually your true appearance will be visible

Like Gambler:

DLHMwEN.jpg

jackbud said:
Can't hide behind angles and lighting forever, eventually your true appearance will be visible

Like Gambler:

DLHMwEN.jpg

Im sure thats what he looks like irl

jackbud said:
Like Gambler:
DLHMwEN.jpg

Just lol at anyone who calls him Chad.

jackbud said:

Like Gambler:

DLHMwEN.jpg

Why does he always make that face