Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Picture of the Day]

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Modern womyn in a nutshell:

10HXCpB.jpg

god I want sexbots already. I'm pretty sure femenists will do everything in their power to stop or stagnate the development of sexrobots for men. When sexbots reach stacy like quality, women will lose their sexual power and influence over men.

LeagueEuW said:
god I want sexbots already. I'm pretty sure femenists will do everything in their power to stop or stagnate the development of sexrobots for men. When sexbots reach stacy like quality, women will lose their sexual power and influence over men.

I'm absolutely sure that they will be banned - or simply prevented from becoming affordable. This will also be yet another thing were tradcucks and feminists will fight side by side. Just thinking about how sexbots will be banned because they'd be good for men makes me fucking furious again.

Red Shambhala said:
I'm absolutely sure that they will be banned - or simply prevented from becoming affordable. This will also be yet another thing were tradcucks and feminists will fight side by side.

What would be the excuse? As far as I can tell, no women are being hurt by the sexbot industry, but perhaps I am missing something.

They wouldn't be banned lol, but most people probably wouldn't use them because they are normies/chads with stable sex lives unlike us

context?

Also, if you wouldn't hit that you are volcel

blickpall said:
What would be the excuse? As far as I can tell, no women are being hurt by the sexbot industry, but perhaps I am missing something.

I don't think that an excuse is needed. You either have power and then you find excuses and finance those who argue in your favor (it's not that, say, Luther and Calvin were the first to find out how fucked up Catholicism is, it just needed a class of people, princes, craftsmen, citizens in the free cities, with enough power to make them their mouthpiece to argue for independence from Rome and the Emperor, etc.), or you don't have power, and then you can have all the arguments you want but you still remain a slave picking cotton. 

And since sexbots put pressure on women and offer sex purely for pleasure, I doubt that they will become legal or affordable. I mean, the media is already writing feminist (and tradcuck) articles against them NOW, although we're still not there.

LeagueEuW said:

Probably one of the reasons i don't kill myself. Watching how the social value of sex (ergo, women) goes lower and lower while i fuck a sex cyborg must be the only heaven i really hope for.

Red Shambhala said:
I don't think that an excuse is needed. You either have power and then you find excuses and finance those who argue in your favor (it's not that, say, Luther and Calvin were the first to find out how fucked up Catholicism is, it just needed a class of people, princes, craftsmen, citizens in the free cities, with enough power to make them their mouthpiece to argue for independence from Rome and the Emperor, etc.), or you don't have power, and then you can have all the arguments you want but you still remain a slave picking cotton. 

And since sexbots put pressure on women and offer sex purely for pleasure, I doubt that they will become legal or affordable. I mean, the media is already writing feminist (and tradcuck) articles against them NOW, although we're still not there.

While I agree that power is ultimately all that is needed, what would be the platform that the movement is running on? How would the ban be argued for in legislature? Those are the things I'm failing to figure out.

Red Shambhala said:
I'm absolutely sure that they will be banned - or simply prevented from becoming affordable. This will also be yet another thing were tradcucks and feminists will fight side by side. Just thinking about how sexbots will be banned because they'd be good for men makes me fucking furious again.

shit man, you're right. We got the whole world against us

blickpall said:
While I agree that power is ultimately all that is needed, what would be the platform that the movement is running on? How would the ban be argued for in legislature? Those are the things I'm failing to figure out.

In the age of "patriot" acts, "manspreading" laws and judges declaring that hundreds of years old constitutions, written in an age, in which "sodomy" was often still punished by death, are actually compatible with gay marriage (which I support, but just to given a positive example as well), they will sure find a way to rationalize it. Especially, since both feminists and conservatives/right-wingers will work hand in hand here. So maybe it will be Ivanka's "Protect the sanctity of women in diverse marriages and families act" or something like that.

When I get a sexbot, I'm going to beat the crap out of it and make it my bitch