Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Picture of my mothER

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
If I Was Your Girlfriend - video Dailymotion

She unironically made this soy face all the time when telling me off and made a nasty gnarling face and spoke in a fake nice voice.

She was a scary and mean bitch and she sucked as a person and a parent

My life is an ARG

My mother is black after all the black eyes I gave her (in Alternate Reality Game)
Based. I often thought about doing the same, actual, even worse things to my mother and family in general. If I was a nigger I probably would have, although maybe not.

Based. I often thought about doing the same, actual, even worse things to my mother and family in general. If I was a nigger I probably would have, although maybe not.
I didn't do shit but I should have

She unironically made this soy face all the time when telling me off and made a nasty gnarling face and spoke in a fake nice voice.

she look very young. my mother is over her 50s and I dont know how old this bitch really is

she look very young. my mother is over her 50s and I dont know how old this bitch really is
You must be a bit slow, that's a picture of the overly attached girlfriend meme from 10+ years ago

You must be a bit slow, that's a picture of the overly attached girlfriend meme from 10+ years ago
What did that retard say

He is on my ignore list

Would