Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Picture of my mothER

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
If I Was Your Girlfriend - video Dailymotion

She unironically made this soy face all the time when telling me off and made a nasty gnarling face and spoke in a fake nice voice.

She was a scary and mean bitch and she sucked as a person and a parent

My life is an ARG

My mother is black after all the black eyes I gave her (in Alternate Reality Game)
Based. I often thought about doing the same, actual, even worse things to my mother and family in general. If I was a nigger I probably would have, although maybe not.

Based. I often thought about doing the same, actual, even worse things to my mother and family in general. If I was a nigger I probably would have, although maybe not.
I didn't do shit but I should have

She unironically made this soy face all the time when telling me off and made a nasty gnarling face and spoke in a fake nice voice.

she look very young. my mother is over her 50s and I dont know how old this bitch really is

IS DAD STILL AROUND?

she look very young. my mother is over her 50s and I dont know how old this bitch really is
You must be a bit slow, that's a picture of the overly attached girlfriend meme from 10+ years ago

You must be a bit slow, that's a picture of the overly attached girlfriend meme from 10+ years ago
What did that retard say

He is on my ignore list

Would