Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Picture of a /pol/ meetup.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

Lol at that brown/blackcel at the top right. You can tell he never fitted in. Probably thought real social interaction was like 4chan shitposting

JFL at the Uncle Tom ethnics. I bet they stroke their dick while chad fucks their sister

Last edited:
/pol/ isn't an incel board, is it?

Everyone of them is sub 4

"Muuuh ethics steal our foids!"

No u are just ugly. :feelsokman:

JFL at the Uncle Tom ethnics. I bet they stroke their dick while chad fucks their sister

I respect them to be honest. I mean, I'm pretty much 100% white as far as I know, but my own race/ethnicity has no impact on my politics. I'd be an ethnonationalist regardless of my genetic makeup because I believe it's the correct and moral position.

So if they are of a different race or mixed race, I really respect that they don't let these things dictate their political positions.

I actually know someone online who is mixed race (half black and half white) and he is alt-right. I suppose it's also a sign that we have good arguments :)

Lol at that brown/blackcel at the top right. You can tell he never fitted in. Probably thought real social interaction was like 4chan shitposting
he looks like an innocent black puppy

The guy that looks like Jake Gyllenhaal just needs to lose weight and the rest can't do much.

4chan is full of normies that think they are cool.

They have no self-awareness

this is why I clown the pol and stormfrontcels.

Man this photo reminds me that having high testosterone is vital in your teens. These dudes need to inject ASAP.

I respect them to be honest. I mean, I'm pretty much 100% white as far as I know, but my own race/ethnicity has no impact on my politics. I'd be an ethnonationalist regardless of my genetic makeup because I believe it's the correct and moral position.

So if they are of a different race or mixed race, I really respect that they don't let these things dictate their political positions.

I actually know someone online who is mixed race (half black and half white) and he is alt-right. I suppose it's also a sign that we have good arguments :)
Alt right and neonzis are cool with ethnics in there?

I've wasted so much time on this bs the last 5 years.

Don't ever let anyone try to tell you that you're being some kind of vanguard or martyr cause your shitposting online. It's a big lie and not even a good cope.

It's still mostly true what /pol/ is saying though, which is unfortunate. Also unfortunate that it's true that the last 10 years they ramped up everything.

They look like a bunch of soyboy cucks to be honest

4chan is pretty much made up of the male version of those "I'm so unique and quirky teehee" foids you find on tumblr.

4chan is pretty much made up of the male version of those "I'm so unique and quirky teehee" foids you find on tumblr.

There was a point when they were not like this, but it was probably all the attention that they were getting that attracted a ton of those "quirky guys"

There was a point when they were not like this, but it was probably all the attention that they were getting that attracted a ton of those "quirky guys"
pretty much tbh

That's the famous superior race ?
They should close the door.

they look like normal guys

it's honestly a joke there are any ugly genetic trash incels here who think they are in any position to trash talk what other people look like

Alt right and neonzis are cool with ethnics in there?

Depends how you define those groups. 99% of them are just ethnonationalists, so yeah they probably are.

EDIT -- Also... hello there fellow Homer!

Maybe if I kick all the ethnics out of the country, white woken will sleep with me

thats a reddit meetup

The guy that looks like Jake Gyllenhaal just needs to lose weight and the rest can't do much.

he reminded me of jake as soon as i saw the pic

nice incelcon