Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[PICS] S-Fuel at the gym: Stacey INFATUATED with mixed BBC Tyrone

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I took some stealth pics. Well, I recorded it as a video tbh.

N0FArjT.jpg

The mixed BBC Tyrone works there, so that adds STATUS to his LOOKSMOGGINGDOM. EVERY SINGLE WOMAN he trains looks at him like a piece of meat. They hold eye contact with him for MINUTES ON END, they're smiling, looking into his eyes, attentive; they have an aura of HAPPINESS around them. They look at him even when he isn't looking at them. Living as him for an hour would be unforgettable.

It makes me want to run into oncoming traffic.

Maybe I'm wrong and she just likes him cuz he had a shower and is confident, eh, inceltears? Screenshot this thread if you dare.

The slut wants Tyrone's big black meaty cock. She would not go for anyone else there. Actually, it's probably just his sweet personality.

No women has ever gave me a high five like that.

wake me up inside

Fuckin slut she needs to be stoned.
She is so wet that she forgot to date her actual looksmatch.
Just lol at this midget looking hoe i would smack the shit out of her.
She needs to know where she stands men.

This bitch is probably a walking STD. I hope she give that manlet tyrone aids for bein so desprate to let her flirt with him asshole. He makes it a lot worse for us, she probably thinks that she is a victoria secret model now after chatting with him.

Looks like she dows powerlifting

For this guy it was just a regular interaction, which he forgot about a minute later. He probably thinks most interactions between males and females will be something along the line, doesn't matter how your face looks like. Sweet innocence.

modus_coperandi said:
For this guy this was just a really interaction, which he forgot about a minute later. He probably thinks most interactions between males and females will be something along the line, doesn't matter how your face looks like. Sweet innocence.

This is a go-ER pill. :S

FACEandLMS said:
This is a go-ER pill. :S

Biggest blackpill for me is the high 5 they're doing. Really can't imagine a woman doing that to me. Would feel like she was making fun of me.

dr-problematic said:
dude r u black?

yes

modus_coperandi said:
Biggest blackpill for me is the high 5 they're doing. Really can't imagine a woman doing that to me. Would feel like she was making fun of me.

The high-5 and eye-contact that she gave him over the 3 min I was recording is more female attention that most guys here, put together, have gotten in years.

'It makes me want to run into oncoming traffic' 

I lol'd.

FACEandLMS said:
dr-problematic said:
dude r u black?
yes
LMAO. You’re black AND have a long midface? I have yet to see a black person with a long midface. All black people have compact midfaces. You also have a shit lower third which is rare AF in black people.

Octopusgun2 said:
LMAO. You’re black AND have a long midface? I have yet to see a black person with a long midface. All black people have compact midfaces. You also have a shit lower third which is rare AF in black people.

Blacks are notorious for having shitty lower thirds, low nasal bridges, and bug-eyes IMO.

We have a jacked jigaboo trainer at my gym who fucks all the single moms, including the skanky tattooed white female trainers.

Octopusgun2 said:

did he upload a pic of hismelf with whitened version like MJ?

modus_coperandi said:
For this guy it was just a regular interaction, which he forgot about a minute later. He probably thinks most interactions between males and females will be something along the line, doesn't matter how your face looks like. Sweet innocence.
probably has 100 of those a day. Its also his job so he kinda has to. But your right for him he will forget about it, as it happens on a daily basis, something we will never forget.

FACEandLMS said:
I took some stealth pics. Well, I recorded it as a video tbh.

N0FArjT.jpg

The mixed BBC Tyrone works there, so that adds STATUS to his LOOKSMOGGINGDOM. EVERY SINGLE WOMAN he trains looks at him like a piece of meat. They hold eye contact with him for MINUTES ON END, they're smiling, looking into his eyes, attentive; they have an aura of HAPPINESS around them. They look at him even when he isn't looking at them. Living as him for an hour would be unforgettable.

It makes me want to run into oncoming traffic.

Maybe I'm wrong and she just likes him cuz he had a shower and is confident, eh, inceltears? Screenshot this thread if you dare.
U can be sure he stuffed her in the next 2-3 hours. If a chick makes any physical contacy with a stranger, you can be sure she is down to fuck.

FACEandLMS said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Blacks are notorious for having shitty lower thirds, low nasal bridges, and bug-eyes IMO.
What? I have a lot of black friends (straight from Africa, not African-American) and none of them have shitty lower thirds. They do have bug eyes tho. But as for the midface part...NONE of them have long midfaces, I have yet to see a black person who doesn’t have a compact midface. You really didn’t luck out on the midface part.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7i1b0y/maybe_its_because_youre_taking_creep_shots_of/

IT cucks at it again, reacting exactly like you would expect it. If you haven't taken this "creepy" shots (what she of course had noticed with her intuitive sixth womyn sense) she would have come for you too shortly after that, she would have also high five'd you and eyefucked you later. You just spoiled it.

Please tell me he's wearing a hat to hide the fact that he is bald/balding.

I don't get it nor do I understand.

So what if she likes him? We can't control her for whomever she wants to be with.

GeneticFilth said:
Please tell me he's wearing a hat to hide the fact that he is bald/balding.

That episode of spongebob with handsome squidward was lookism af

Stacy? She looks like a typical chubby bbc whore

This is the kind of shit that drives me insane. And the cucks over at cucktears are justifying it as we speak, again completely missing the point.

so now we have female to male high 5 virgins as well? its over

Octopusgun2 said:
What? I have a lot of black friends (straight from Africa, not African-American) and none of them have shitty lower thirds. They do have bug eyes tho. But as for the midface part...NONE of them have long midfaces, I have yet to see a black person who doesn’t have a compact midface. You really didn’t luck out on the midface part.

There is literally a poster on this very forum with FACEandLMS's mug as his avi

Edit: removing pic knowing IT lurking. But think of a cross b/w John Boyega & Jay Z, with a longer face, less defined jaw and more round/chubby cheeks

She's cute, lucky Tyrone

can't tel if its mixed race or whatever, but definitely doesn't look full black

I've never liked personal trainers it's litterally TRP in a job/career

Didn't know FACEandLMS was black... I was always imagining an Indian guy narrating his vids for some reason lmao

I can't even fathom how you can strike up a conversation with a random person (especially a female), talk for 3+ minutes, and end it with a high five.

Fucking brutal black pill right here fam.

Unless you go to an isolated gym in the middle of the desert, the gym is a hotbed of sui-fuel. Can't even Gymcel in peace without seeing Stacey's in sports-bras and Chad mogging everyone as Stacey stares at him. Fucking kek.

TFW a femoid will never look at me like that.

modus_coperandi said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7i1b0y/maybe_its_because_youre_taking_creep_shots_of/

IT cucks at it again, reacting exactly like you would expect it. If you haven't taken this "creepy" shots (what she of course had noticed with her intuitive sixth womyn sense) she would have come for you too shortly after that, she would have also high five'd you and eyefucked you later. You just spoiled it.

Yup. The only reason she didn't go give OP a high five is because he took a picture she didn't even notice he was taking. It had nothing to do with him looking like Jay Z.

Incel cope. They are not looking at him like a meat, they are lusting after him, they love him and that is how they show affection to him