Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pickle rick

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21514

Self-banned
-
[Open on Morty combing his hair in the bathroom mirror. He is wearing an orange sweater vest, a yellow dress shirt, and an olive tie.] Pickle Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Morty. Morty: Rick? [Morty stops combing, looks around, then continues combing] Pickle Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Morty! Morty: Rick? Pickle Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Hey, Mooorty! Morty: Rick? Are you far away, or are you inside something? [Morty opens a cabinet beneath the bathroom sink] Is this a camera? [Morty tries to look inside his comb for a camera] Is everything a camera? [Morty nervously glances around] Pickle Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Morty, the garage, Morty. Come to the garage! [Transition to Morty entering the garage. There is a pickle and a screwdriver on Rick's work bench] Pickle Rick: Morty? Morty: Rick? W-where are you? Pickle Rick: On my work bench, Morty. Morty: Are you invisible and you're gonna, like, fart on me? Pickle Rick: Flip the pickle over. Morty: What, I'm gonna touch it, and you're gonna tell me it's an alien dick or something. Pickle Rick: Come on, flip the pickle, Morty. You're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge. [Morty hesitantly picks up the screwdriver and turns the pickle over. The pickle has Rick's face on it] I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-what are you just staring at me for, bro. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Morty: And? Pickle Rick: "And"? What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle, and 9/11 was an inside job? Morty: Was it? Pickle Rick: Who cares, Morty? Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle. I'm Pickle Rick!

Are you genuinely mentally challenged? Please use whatever little brain cells you have left after your glue huffing addiction to think a little bit before posting something as stupid as this again. Thanks and have a nice evening.

I'm Pickle Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Wubba lubba dub dub :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Schezwan sauce :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Normies took it over sadly

Normies took it over sadly
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head.

Richard the pickled cucumber

What if the mom put pickle Rick in her ass? How would that episode turn out to be then?

What if the mom put pickle Rick in her ass? How would that episode turn out to be then?
Better than the garbage it was jfl to think i wasted 20 minutes watching that shit