Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Picking up homeless women

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Boyos there’s an untapped market of homeless women. Has Anyone tryed to pick up homeless women in front of a homeless shelter whoremaxxing purposes? They’re cheap to get. Also I have another idea. Picking up Latino women at Home Depot in the morning 8am-10am. But You would need google translate. Biden the retard let in a flood of spics and it’s a good opportunity for whoremaxxing purposes.

enjoy the herpes

There's many men who specifically do this, targeting women that get out of homeless shelters, drug addiction places, mental health facilities, etc... you're competing with desperate betabuxers.

And they rob you after :feelshaha:

Boyos there’s an untapped market of homeless women
Most are old as fuck, actually schizophrenic (like yelling at a tree for ruining their life), and already have a drug-dealing boyfriend. If you can get past all of that then go for it ig.

Most are old as fuck, actually schizophrenic (like yelling at a tree for ruining their life), and already have a drug-dealing boyfriend. If you can get past all of that then go for it ig.

retarded cope thread

I don't know how you would even go for it.

Am I supposed to go to the shelter/local homeless gathering, approach a woman and offer her a place to stay in return for sex ?

enjoy your dick falling off

You could do this, but it’s very risky. Wouldn’t recommend it. However desperation drove me to almost ask for sex from this blonde fat homeless woman in her 40s that asked me for Dunkin’ Donuts money.

Homeless women are Chad only.

I don't know how you would even go for it.

Am I supposed to go to the shelter/local homeless gathering, approach a woman and offer her a place to stay in return for sex ?
Yes, pretty much. Talk to them, say you have a place to stay.

believe me this market is NOT untapped

Homeless chad only. Plus enjoy clamydia, herpes, aids and black plauge

The type of women in shelters sell pussy for survival so enjoy every imaginable STD

They will use like all Foids will

statistically theres very few young homeless foid tbh, most likely cause too many betabuxxer would instantly take them in, the left over type most likely have reasons why no beta want them