Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW "Picking them up after their date" [r/cuckold]

If my wife/gf or whoever even hinted at shit like this I'm buying a gun...

After that he probably posted on IT how incels are misogynists and not letting women have their freedom

[–]cuckold_yyc[S] 28 points 1 day ago*
This is as far as it went in the car but when we got home it continued here and here.
Edit: Also here and here. All the same night.
What nope ahhhh run

What did i just read 2

This is so sick, we need to suppress those "people" right now. Send them to the Auschwitz.

This is so sick, we need to suppress those "people" right now. Send them to the Auschwitz.

The beta uprising has never succeeded, I see...Foids always get to enjoy Chad while soy "Numales" watch from the corner.

Date

NeetSupremacist

They ruined her

Typical redditor, always being a cuck, unfortunately i am not the "bull", but black guys can easily ascend by doing the bull role

The average incel really is a sub 90 IQ goblin looking for reddit posts to get mad at and believes in offidoffi theory.

Free gabz.

I bet he was jacking off while taking the pic:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I really didn’t need to see this

what a fucking slut. everyone in that vehicle needs to hang themselves especially the cuck

Imagine letting your wife control you like that