Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pick which slores to rape! Teen Edition

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
You just developed aquaman powers and you ascend up the ocean behind him. Poseidon now tells you to rape (in gta) 2 of them sacrifice 2 of them and marry 3.

What you picking?

For me Rape 1/6 Semi stacy but 1 has fat arms so its iffy
Sacrifice 2/7 2 has an ugly face 7 looks retarded
Marry 3/4/5 I like skinny girls 4 has nice tits

"DISCLAIMER This is not a threat of violence, neither me nor persons in the thread actually will do anything illegal. In function the game is the same as "Kiss, Marry, Kill" as it is solely a hypothetical scenario used for fun. All persons depicted over 18"

How do you come up with these :feelskek:

How do you come up with these :feelskek:
I just noticed water in the back for whatever reason and I wanted to make it clear it was hypothetical because ofc poseidons not real

Marry 2/6/7

Rape 3/5

Sacrifice 1/4

IT is already screenshotting this and running as fast as possible to post it nd say “look at these dirty, dangerous inkwells”

Rape 4th because of tits.

1: Rape
2: Rape
3: Kill
4: Marry
5: Marry
6: Marry (@Therapywasawaste Does she look like your Puerto Rican Tallfag Queen?)
7: Kill

ColdBoy try not to glowpost challenge (99% IMPOSSIBLE)

ColdBoy try not to glowpost challenge (99% IMPOSSIBLE)
calm down lol. I clarified clearly it was hypothetical hence the disclaimer and poseidon story. The bitches are all 18 anyways

I want to pick 3 brocels (me, you, @lennox, and @FuckYou) to Junko Furuta Amelie Cheung (in videogame). We can also allow for brocels like @NoIdeaWhatToDo and @BlueCore as well as others to drop by to [REDACTED] her just as it happened with Furuta (her rapists invited other men over).

I want to pick 3 brocels (me, you, @lennox, and @FuckYou) to Junko Furuta Amelie Cheung (in videogame). We can also allow for brocels like @NoIdeaWhatToDo and @BlueCore as well as others to drop by to [REDACTED] her just as it happened with Furuta (her rapists invited other men over).
We can let @A concerned mom watch. (Statement just a joke I don't plan on any criminal activites)

We can let @A concerned mom watch. (Statement just a joke I don't plan on any criminal activites)
Someone can do her too (in videogame).

I just noticed water in the back for whatever reason and I wanted to make it clear it was hypothetical because ofc poseidons not real
Or is he :feelshmm:

ALL IN GMOD

Bro how many of these posts have you made? I do enjoy playing the game tho

Marry: 3/4/6
Rape: 1/2
Sacrifice: 5/7

God I’d love a threesome with the blond and ginger

The second from the right vaguely reminds me of my old high school oneitis.

These sorts of photos, its worth more than gold in a way, like you can have all the money in the world, but you will never have a harem of girls like that

Marry, then impregnate 1/6/7
Rape 2/3: my only time ever with a white girl
Kill 4/5: no looks = no worth
I’ll bring pliers for whoever wants to take home fingernails and teeth
The second from the right vaguely reminds me of my old high school oneitis.
If she rejected you then you know what to do

And of course,
ALL IN GMOD

Tbh they look extremely similar, at least from the drawing:

The canon version is that they ripped off her left nipple with the pliers, but it's up to you if you want to take alternate routes.
The teeth were inspired by Gta 5's interrogation scene. Nails because foids love theirs so much

I'm so happy this place is still based. Rape all obviously.

:feelsLSD:

2 has an ugly face? She is the most attractive one JFL

wow didn't expect to see you back
What was your original account? I will always come back as long as this place is around and I'm not dead.

Tbh they look extremely similar, at least from the drawing:

The canon version is that they ripped off her left nipple with the pliers, but it's up to you if you want to take alternate routes.
That other girl has a rounder face. My ex-oneitis fogs.

Those fucking dirty bitches don't deserve my magnificent dick. I'd rather kust jill all of them, because that is what they deserve. Look at them laugh, with such an easy life which was handed to them, as I rot in loneliness and misery. It's not fair, and it's a simple injustice that these holes are as happy as they are. Therefore, it is in my moral duty as a gentleman to end all of them. It is what's best for society, therefor it is morally right,

In GTA of course.

Last edited:
But anyways, for a serious answer, the 5th one is my type, so I will marry her and jill the rest,

in GTA of course.

Unpopular opinion but I’m not into rape.
That set aside is pick 4th. She looks a lot like one girl I had a crush on.

:feelsYall:

Grape only, none of them are wife material.
Fruit Champagne GIF by ELMØ

I would rape them all

Man I don't know. I like the blue far right

uhh where is the option to hire 2 and 7 to do sexy things to each other in my NYC highrise apartment?