Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pick 3 to rape (In hypothetical situation not in actuality)

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
DISCLAIMER FICTIONAL FAN FICTION

You go diving and find Poseidon. He grant you his god powers and offers you a harem of whores!

Pick 3 foids to rape. The rest fall into the water and get eaten by sharks.

(This is not a threat of violence its merely a hypothetical scenario about whose the most attractive.)

3, 4 and 6 personally. (I would never rape or commit crimes in actuality its just a fictional story involving poseidon) (I don't condone harassment)

DISCLAIMER FICTIONAL FAN FICTION

You go diving and find Poseidon. He grant you his god powers and offers you a harem of whores!

Pick 3 foids to rape. The rest fall into the water and get eaten by sharks.

(This is not a threat of violence its merely a hypothetical scenario about whose the most attractive.)

3, 4 and 6 personally. (I would never rape or commit crimes in actuality its just a fictional story involving poseidon) (I don't condone harassment)
View attachment 1220634
middle 3

take 3 to take on a romantic open table dinner date
thats what i imagined because i could never even think if laying my hands on such a beautiful and innocent angel

I hate noodlewhores so I would walk away from these ugly scum

Dude did you read the disclaimer? Writing stories isn't illegal. I clarified its a fictional story I even mentioned poseidon ffs
Unnamed
Yeah keep glowing

if god gave me his powers I would use and abuse all of these whores. I would make sure they know that they are worth less then men :feelsokman:

Literally all of them

I already know these foids all have body counts higher than their IQs, no thanks

Seeing as your unable to answer the question, and continue accusing me despite excessive disclaimers making my post legal, I will just assume your are a foid. Only foids do that JFL. Sewermaxxing nigger
Projecting? :feelshehe:

Projecting? :feelshehe:
oh? I offered legitimate reasons to suspect you are a foid, yet you provide no such evidence for your own accusation. "Projecting"? No, its called common sense.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

All of them except the dude of course :feelskek:

Keep yapping lil bro
I offered reasons to accuse you of being a foid. You accuse me of being a fed yet provide no evidence. So I ask again, have you been raped by a family member?

can i rape the same one 3 times?

1st, middle, second to last

None, I cant get a boner if the bitch scream and punch me, I need to be loved and respected.

I like the 3rd one, sadly Ill never have her or any of them, I wish I could talk to God to give me a new body