Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal (Pic) Women would rather share an alpha than settle for a beta

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★

I like how they complain that men objectify their bodies afterwards while doing this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They only complain when average or ugly men do it
They also complain when attracitve men do it, because they're in the fuckzone :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They should all be burned alive at the stake :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Those foids are kind of meh. I probably wouldn’t fuck any of them

Isn't it leonardo di caprio? Looking like an alcoholic who hasn't washed his hair in weeks
supposedly he doesn't like washing so maybe that's true. Also he is like 47 so he is doing pretty well considering all things

This is the he future if the dating world

Can't compare Leo to Chads.

He's tall, good looking, white, rich and famous.
Foids see him as the ultimate man, a half god like Hercules.
Every single foid in the world would pick him over any Chad.

as an alcoholic who sometimes doesn't wash his hair for weeks I can guarantee you women don't like that
They like it when oofy doofy does it.

Same with a foreign accent. If an incel has it it's weird. But oofy doofy with a foreign accent makes people giggle

I'd do what Leo is doing a million folds, get a girl thats 18-20, once she gets to 25, breaking up and rinse and repeat and then cheat on her with other Stacys.

Where's my 1/5th of a gf?

He made a name for himself when he was younger and now it works for him.