Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic: THIS went viral, but these FRAT boys are Sub-Chad

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Theres been a lot of talk here about "sub-frame" chadlites. I think this does demonstrate it.

Also, i guess it depends on the location. Maybe these are big men on campus at OLE MISS, but I dont think
the average Stacey in the real world is gonna chase them.
B

Theres been a lot of talk here about "sub-frame" chadlites. I think this does demonstrate it.

Also, i guess it depends on the location. Maybe these are big men on campus at OLE MISS, but I dont think
the average Stacey in the real world is gonna chase them.View attachment 651525
Those guys are 6/10 at worst but yeah those guys arent chad.

I didn't understand the word you wrote. Take your meds.

I didn't understand the word you wrote. Take your meds.
Translation: They are chadlites with an average frame, attractive foids don't want them [despite being attractive, probably because of their sub-chad frame].

They’re high class normies, could get any bitches they want. Why discuss a meme anyway?

it's just a joke about rich prep boys. What about it? Guys like that have been a meme for decades.

They’re high class normies, could get any bitches they want. Why discuss a meme anyway?
Why? Because FACE/HEIGHT is debated, but this proves FRAME.

they aint chad but most of them mog the userbase here obviously
Debatable. Other than the guy in the back with the pink shirt, they all look average. The guy beside the pink shirt guy would probably get told that it’s over if he posted pics here. They all just look rich.

Debatable. Other than the guy in the back with the pink shirt, they all look average. The guy beside the pink shirt guy would probably get told that it’s over if he posted pics here. They all just look rich.
they can run betabux if they abandon their ego, obv nonoptimal but what else can u do lol

they can run betabux if they abandon their ego, obv nonoptimal but what else can u do lol
Lol they don’t betabuxx. They fuck bitches whose names they forget by next morning.
People underestimate just how subhuman you need to be to be an incel or betabuxx.

Lol they don’t betabuxx. They fuck bitches whose names they forget by next morning.
People underestimate just how subhuman you need to be to be an incel or betabuxx.
jfl

What?????

Normies are incels!!!!

I'm six foot, rocked up, but ugly face and bald.

I can't get ONE date.

American Vidhayak Chacha

What?????

Normies are incels!!!!

I'm six foot, rocked up, but ugly face and bald.

I can't get ONE date.
cope, you’re either autistic or your face is just super ugly ie not a normie