Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic. Serious. If Biden craps himself tomorrow, during debate ?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Waiting for info.
-
Not trolling. He has a history of soiling himself.

I'm wondering if they'd have to cart him off or something.

Trump would probably laugh.

Maybe he could do a quick diaper change. Here he is shitting hisself

Attachments

• 0_CHP_EG_GBiden.jpg
    0_CHP_EG_GBiden.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
His approval ratings go up.

Yes, especially among the 125-150 years old demographic. They were big Biden supporters last election too.
Biden is a necromancer that resurrects dead people to vote for him

I wouldn't mess with him

Trump will "win" the debate as a predetermined conclusion set up by corporate media who want him in office to give military families a reason to reverse weak recruitment numbers. In the short term, the sign of Trump being installed will send markets crashing Friday over tariff fears, meaning some hedge fund shorting the trillion dollar mega cap companies will make millions.

Trump will "win" the debate as a predetermined conclusion set up by corporate media who want him in office to give military families a reason to reverse weak recruitment numbers. In the short term, the sign of Trump being installed will send markets crashing Friday over tariff fears, meaning some hedge fund shorting the trillion dollar mega cap companies will make millions.
Maybe.

But, I still hope to see a shit show

Biden probably wears state of the art diaper technology that prevents any leakage of feces or emanation of smell

I really wish someone would just bomb a congress building