Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic. Rami Malek is an incel, but with THIS hottie

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
His looks match is floating face first down the Mississippi.

He has a good jaw though

He could be Chadlite but his eye area is terrible and destroys him

Gold diggers don't care if you have a fortune.

his lookmatch is fucking broke chad while you are coping on the internet

What's status?

betabuxx and statusmaxxed

shame he's a fakecel

Oh, and I'm sure he was real happy she wore six inch heels.
Images

@Substitute Subhuman Hope for fesikhcels?

nothing new, hes statusmaxxed and rich. Hes most likely a betabuxx tho.
Just like lars ulrich from metallica , the guy is dating some model

Money is the answer.

incel eyes + chad jaw = normie face

Golddigger detected, you'll hear his divorce news later.

he watches her get BLACKED by the bull most likely

He’s 41 lol
Age pill doesn’t hit everyone it seems
She’s only 28, bet age cucks are seething

He was spot on as Freddie Mercury.

[Edit:
And for goodness' sake.
He's incel / he's with her.
Those aren't the same thing. Pick one.]

Last edited:
he'd be chadlite if it weren't for the really defined eye bags. even with the eye bags he's like a 6
No he has legit the worst eye area I’ve ever seen, I am incel and eyemog him into oblivion:feelshaha: I have hooded eyes

incel eyes + chad jaw = normie face
Chad jaw is one of the most attractive feature you could had

It’s not a normie face but an attractive one even with bad eye area , that’s the power of jaw.

There are 2 exemple :

- Steve Buscemi have an even worst eye area than Malek but no jaw to save him so ugly:
steve-buscemi-ugly1.jpg

The second is Pete Davidson who have one hell of a chad Jaw , he literally have to thank god cuz that’s the thing that save his face and make it attractive even with garbage eye foid find him attractive :

9avD8gd_Aj5C7Khe__2202x3000.jpg

Jaw is law

Last edited:
high tier normie and statusmaxxxed

his eye area is bad. but u guys are exaggerating how bad it actually is. ever seen really beady eyes? plus the guy's in his 40s if you look at pictures of him when he was young his eyes weren't nearly as bad as they look here. u pretty much always need high social status and wealth to get a relationship with a sizeable age gap
In the queen movie, he had mascara.

Jaw and actor mogs me

Well, what we mean is "basically is an incel without a halo".
he’s not an incel at all hundred thousand find him attractive , he’s a millionaire and he has Hollywood fame

Don’t be ridiculous

Most of his roles are being the jestermaxxing cuck for example in the Need For Speed movie, any other serious roles he gets little screen time and gets killed off quickly like the 007 No time to die.
This is literally irrelevant

He Is a famous Hollywood star an multi millionaire and some women find him really attractive.

He literally won best actor 2019 for playing Mercury something all actor dream of.
:feelskek:

i think he meant that if he was a regular joe without the status and dough he'd be incel. to which i disagree even with his pretty bad eye area and 5'7' height his face is still above average enough to carry him to a 6
Me too , he wouldn’t be here

Some user sometimes :feelstastyman:

Michael Cera maybe

Eye color>>>>Eye area shape.

I know this for a fact my eye area is practically perfect. But ive never been complimented over my eyes since their pitch black. Likewise ive seen people with trash eye areas get complemented since they had light colored eyes.

The face analysts who came up with face attractiveness ratio's, did not factor JBW into their calculation when rating male face attractiveness. Colored eyes can save a Deathnic from being banished to the shadow realm.