Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic, Bryan Kohberger

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★

I kinda followed this tragedy. I'd predicted, he was mid twenties. Blue collar. Hunter. Not a student. And had been rejected by a victim.

Very sad.

From news reports, he was actually a grad student

First question is if he planned this.

If so, being a crim. Major, he left his phone at home

He kind of looks like Jerma

I kinda followed this tragedy. I'd predicted, he was mid twenties. Blue collar. Hunter. Not a student. And had been rejected by a victim.

Very sad.

From news reports, he was actually a grad student
Sad? He killed two stacy and a one becky. It is sad that he had not escaped.

Sad? He killed two stacy and a one becky. It is sad that he had not escaped.

It is sad he didn’t go to more houses to get more kills, but instead went off the radar

Oh I’m talking about video games. I’d never wish anything bad upon humans. Humanity is such a kind and loving species, as evident in my collective experiences in which I was nice and polite to everyone but still got called an ugly piece of shit and made fun of for my looks.

So yeah, when I say I want as many people as possible in this world to be raped and viciously murdERed, I’m talking about video games of course

He was not always a normie he was a fatcel in school and lost all the weight and became a schizo