Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic, Big fat thick tongues, on green haired lesbo foids

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Weird,. I think they use the green dye to reflect attention from the fat tongues
Th 1432000662

Just ruin you're teeth sis

i love girthy tongued emo sluts.

Th 431600170
look at the whopper on this sow

It's odd that you noticed such a thing, to be honest; could you provide other examples? :feelswhere:

I believe the dying of the hair is a pathetic attempt to somewhat differentiate themselves from other foids who they still manage to emulate with their rampant moral degeneracy, hypergamy, and rising standards; this is why you will often see it in more "liberal" foids, as plenty have it their main goal to appear "quirky". :feelsjuice:

Dilly Eilish. Big whopper. Can lick her own asshole clean
Th 4102240082
Th 4102240082

Bunch of degenerate, ultra liberal SJW's. That's what I immediately think when I see a toilet with random colours in their hair.

100% would throat creampie that wannabe-nonBinaryEmoVeganfriendly slut. She's so cute she looks like the perfect prey once she accepted the wrong pill at Coechella. Fuckin ssssslut...

Nothing scientific. The green haired foids are the craziest