Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pic: A Hot Foid Cop has INFINITY "local" smv.

B

Blasian

Banned
-
My hometown of about 30,000 had one very cute blonde foid Police Officer. She was extremely polite, for which reason they assigned her to ticketing illegally parked cars in the downtown justice square government area.

She was so cute and polite that people hesitated to bring out the red ass on her.

I had a legal issue that brought me into that world of DAs, cops, and my defense attorney, so I sorta got the lay of the social land in that world.

This woman, a 9, had INFINITE local smv. Every single cop wanted to date her. Every red blooded man that SAW her in that uniform stopped dead in tracks to stare.

It must have to do with fetishes, archetypes, and girl next door dreams.

My point being, this woman WAS tinder before tinder existed.

Imagine just walking outside, and within the hour TEN people want to walk up and ask you out.

This pic gives you some idea of the smv of a woman from a small town or city
55b71012a3787b7bec2a721aa3bda4aa  bad boys instagram

would fuck the shit out of her

@shii410 @Animecel2D lol whose alt do you think this is

fucking soyboys worshipping the slut, hope she gets hit by a car in fornite BOYOS :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

nothing special about it

"Pic." Why did you specify that? Why would we want to see her?

"Pic." Why did you specify that? Why would we want to see her?
I wanted to post a pic that resembled the local blonde cop.

I ran across the brunette cop pic, and it pretty well demonstrates the impact.

Anyways, my impression at the time of seeing this lady cop ( I never spoke to her, and besides I'm invisible) was that some lady cops are actual local celebrities with halomax.

Shes Just a narcistic pille of Shit that Is apparently appealing to the eyes

Don’t lust for her beauty.

Proverbs 5:3-4 “For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword.”

Proverbs 5:6 “For she cares nothing about the path to life. She staggers down a crooked trail and doesn’t realize it. So now, my sons, listen to me. Never stray from what I am about to say: Stay away from her! Don’t go near the door of her house!”

Proverbs 7:24-26 “Now then, my sons, listen to me; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or stray into her paths. Many are the victims she has brought down; her slain are a mighty throng.”

Proverbs 11:22 “A beautiful woman who lacks discretion is like a gold ring in a pig’s snout.”

Proverbs 30:20 “This is the way of an adulterous woman: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, I’ve done nothing wrong.”

To be fair, we don't know anything about this woman.

Just observing that her auto pilot SMV is incomprehensible.

Gets asked out in one hour more than we do in one life.

Fuck all cops, male or female

We had a cop in my city like that. Cute blonde. Probably old and hit the wall by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back