Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Physically fought my brother infront of my parents

Kantlie

Kantlie

Prince of Persia
★★★
My brother kept talking shit about me and he then slapped me, to which I returned a punch, then he punched me multiple times. My life is in shambles. I hate God. I hate my shitty genetics. Why the fuck was I born if I was born to be a subhuman with no life aspirations. I don't know how far away I am from killing myself.

How old are you

Is your brother normie tier or not

6d3.gif

Rookie stuff. I fought my siblings countless times as a kid to a point where I grew used to it. Now we’re mostly chill, a few arguments here and there but nothing serious.

CHOose wisely, evERything will work out in the end.

My brother kept talking shit about me and he then slapped me, to which I returned a punch, then he punched me multiple times. My life is in shambles. I hate God. I hate my shitty genetics. Why the fuck was I born if I was born to be a subhuman with no life aspirations. I don't know how far away I am from killing myself.
How old is your brother?

Beat him to a pulp buddy boyo. Don't be afraid. Fighting is all about who can keep going at it.

It will raise your T levels to sky high levels

Beat him to a pulp buddy boyo. Don't be afraid. Fighting is all about who can keep going at it.

It will raise your T levels to sky high levels
I dont really give a fuck at this point lol I just want to cope

Brutal as fuck.

dont project your parents' daughter-father dynamic onto me, you probably have poopoo for skin and black eyes
What? I was roasting your brother for you. Fine keep getting beat by him.

Don’t bring god into this it will go worst. Be slow to anger , it’s easier to get angry but it makes you weaker. You would be better than him if you didn’t punch him, because he made you mad. He won your emotions you need to stare at the dark in night and think all about this I wish you the best keep fighting well make it out

Gymmax if you can't go do a bunch of push up you can't let him overpowered you