Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Physically aggressive men have more sex partners

IT won't touch this

it's simple: having your face smashed against the pavement and being shoved in to the lockers in front of your crush is humiliating and traumatic. doing that to someone else in front of your crush isn't. no one has ever thought "I'm so embarrassed, the girl I like saw me beat the shit out of a guy who's physically weaker than me, she probably thinks I'm a loser", such an idea is actually laughable

women reward violent and aggressive men by nature

it's simple: having your face smashed against the pavement and being shoved in to the lockers in front of your crush is humiliating and traumatic. doing that to someone else in front of your crush isn't. no one has ever thought "I'm so embarrassed, the girl I like saw me beat the shit out of a guy who's physically weaker than me, she probably thinks I'm a loser", such an idea is actually laughable

All physical traits (besides face) women find attractive are about violent potential. Wide back, broad shoulders, big hands, tall height.

No wonder married French women were jumping on the dicks of Nazi invaders.

@Total Imbecile @Robtical @Mainländer need more replies

She just wants a man to protect her and her offspring :soy:

IT will not go near this at all

I want to end it all.
She just wants a man to protect her and her offspring :soy:

"Personality"
"Toxic masculinity"
"We don't like incels as they're violent misogynists"

Pity there are not more school shootings to address this shit.

Last edited:
Water is wet thread to be honest.

women reward violent and aggressive men
And then lie about feminism helping men and that men should express their feelings and vulnerabilities more, etc.

Not surprising at all.

And then lie about feminism helping men and that men should express their feelings and vulnerabilities more, etc.
Feminists don’t care about traditional masculine norms harming men, they only care if it harms women

Feminism is one big shit test to see who falls for it.