Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Physical attractiveness powerfully affects our subjective experience" (study)

Nothing to add here, the thread speaks for itself.

impressed.gif

Top tier blackpill in the comments.
It's actually common sense, I laugh when I hear cucktears say the blackpill is a bunch of nonsense conjured by incels when it's clearly observable reality.

We all win or lose the genetic lottery at birth. Sure, you can influence your appearance and health, but if you're dealt a sufficiently bad hand you can still be screwed insofar as good looks are concerned.

And good looking people are perceived as not just more attractive but more capable and more trustworthy, and people want to please them, so they get a much easier ride through life in some respects. I'd quote studies, but I can't be arsed, and those studies that show this are out there.

When you constantly get those advantages then of course life will feel fair. It's perfectly fair that you're leading a charmed life compared to your uglier counterparts, and said uglier counterparts won't be nearly as apt to think life is fair as they receive lower salaries, fewer opportunities both career wise and romance wise.

There are certainly some downsides to beauty - beautiful women (and to some extent men) will constantly be hounded by people who want to experience that beauty firsthand, and that sometimes takes really nasty turns. But overall, good looking people who win the genetic lottery get huge advantages in life. So of course life will feel more fair - they far more rarely lose.

Someone already posted this earlier I think

im glad normies i finally realising this shit lmao.

Blackpills are starting to go down the throat of normies. THE BETA UPRISING IS SLOWLY RAMPING UP.

water is wet but now proven

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back