Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Photoshoped myself into chad and it is the worst feeling ever

GiveMeRamus

GiveMeRamus

5'7"-130lbs-5 inches-Pharmacel 20yo KHHV
-
i am not joking, if ur truly subhuman and u do this u might actually kill yourself today. worse than mirrors and teen couples kissing!!!!
its a programm just like photoshop but for free. i used it to see if i can morph myself into chad. ( its easier than u think)
after some youtube videos that i watched about what makes a face attractive i changed the folowing about my face:

- hunter eyes, manly brow ridge, straight line eyebrows that are close to the eyes, positive canthal tilt, high visible cheeckbones.
- chin and jaw from estrogen filled to big and square.

I found out 3 things, one is that the eye area can be a billion times more important than a big, square and masculine jaw ( PrettyBoy theory, DontHaveBugEyes theory) the second thing is that thick and straight eyebrows with a manly browridge alone is more important than a perfect jaw. and lastly: removing submental fat is huge and very underrated.

After i played around for 2 hours, showed the pictures to my mom for some stupid reason, i finally sat in my room switching from "chad me" to real "incel-subhuman me" it made me feel absolutly disgusted about myself and was the biggest dose of suifuel of the entire year. ( i was like: is this how people see me? i cant go out with this face anymore. nowonder i have 0 friends and nobody wants to talk to me to begin with)

based and prettyboypilled

Eye area is more important but it's not important since lacking eye OR jaw will automatically makes you incel in 2020

Eye area is more important but it's not important since lacking eye OR jaw will automatically makes you incel in 2020
Massive Cope

you can lack eye area and have a good jaw and still slay.

eye area cant save a chinlett with no jaw

i lack both ( i dont own a chin) and making my self a new pair of chad eyes pushed my smv 4 points higher.

Massive Cope

Cope, eye area is literally the most important part of beauty,
beautiful eyes weak jaw -> 1 point for beauty 0 point for masculinity
big jaw prey eyes -> 0 point beauty and not even masculine since the prey eyes fuck the effects your jaw masculinity

+ jaw -> easy surgery
How you do surgery to your whole eye area ?

Cope, eye area is literally the most important part of beauty,
beautiful eyes weak jaw -> 1 point for beauty 0 point for masculinity
big jaw prey eyes -> 0 point beauty and not even masculine since the prey eyes fuck the effects your jaw masculinity

+ jaw -> easy surgery
How you do surgery to your whole eye area ?
well you're right about the surgery part.

You could buy a jaw, but you cant buy a mean looking eye area.

But still, you can still slay with a weak eye area if you have a powerful Jaw.

eye area cant save a weak chin/jaw

how are you 130 pounds and have submental fat ?

eye area cant save a weak chin/jaw
Its a morphed 9/10 chad eyes and eyebrows that made me ascend from being a 2/10 piece of trash to hightier normie and if i hide my lower third than even to a chadlight. its just that singel thing that makes or breaks you and you can never fix it ( almost as horrifying as the heightpill for me or racepill for others)

My right eye is placed noticeably higher than the other one :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My right eye is placed noticeably higher than the other one :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
this is exacly what i am talking about, if ur eyes are missplaced or you dont have a human canthal tilt its hiroshima blackpill

I haver never thought of doing that

Its a morphed 9/10 chad eyes and eyebrows that made me ascend from being a 2/10 piece of trash to hightier normie and if i hide my lower third than even to a chadlight. its just that singel thing that makes or breaks you and you can never fix it ( almost as horrifying as the heightpill for me or racepill for others)
show me your chad morph and Ill show you my eye area

deal?

show me your chad morph and Ill show you my eye area

deal?
i told you, if u want any pics of me or anything else just send me a pic to confirm you are incel and not chad ( i met a larping chadlight and i am not trusting anyone that looks mog me to uranus and back)

i told you, if u want any pics of me or anything else just send me a pic to confirm you are incel and not chad ( i met a larping chadlight and i am not trusting anyone that looks mog me to uranus and back)
I outrank you, you should show me first and I will not falter on my end.

OP, don't send your pics to anyone unless you want to get a cum-tribute back

Sorry, man. We were just made to suffer

OP, don't send your pics to anyone unless you want to get a cum-tribute back
i told him my rules, i dont want to be turned into a meme by a larping chad, i dont care how unlikely that is but i will play it safe.
I outrank you, you should show me first and I will not falter on my end.
you asked me first lmfao

The technology to photoshop me into chad is not here yet

if OP was telling us about a real free program he would've told us the name of it.

if it's that generic then a URL would also help

You should try chadfishing with the picture! Then show up on the date, be like yeah, sup...

Attachments

• D8315B89-4208-48DF-BFF2-FC7C4F3DBDAC.jpeg
    D8315B89-4208-48DF-BFF2-FC7C4F3DBDAC.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 9
You’re an idiot
relax, i agree with him, foids love chads eyes and i hear it from my co working holes alot. qouting " he has beautifull eyes and such manly arms teee hee" " once our eyes connect its so hard to look away tee hee" " he has a mean look but i love it, tee hee" 2 foids speaking about chad encounters . i hate life i d rather be chad for 5 years than to keep living this shit life

Jaw is such a cope, tarantino jawmogs dicaprio yet gets SMV mogged into oblivion

Serge must've put something in the water. Flouride? Belle Delphine juice? The forum IQ is plummeting for unknown reasons.
If we have a different opinion than you we are 0 IQ? wake up retard at least share your thoughts and dont just say we are idiots/ stupid

If we have a different opinion than you we are 0 IQ?
no, what you're agreeing with is just a silly thing. to think that eye area is the most important part of beauty is a stupid belief to hold. it's not because you disagree with me, it's because that's dumb.
@Infinite LDAR btw I don't actually give a shit about IQ, I'm just using it as a metaphor

no, what you're agreeing with is just a silly thing. to think that eye area is the most important part of beauty is a stupid belief to hold. it's not because you disagree with me, it's because that's dumb.
the difference that was made just by changing my eyes to chad eyes was too great for me to think otherwise. making my lower third bigger and more square didnt do much of a difference because my EYES were still UGLY. AND THIS IS THE REASON why i am saying this. your eyes can be ugly and be dealing huge damage to your smv. but a terrible jaw will not make you uglier than subhuman garbage eyes. ( position, canthal tilt, how far set it is, color, too close to eatchother or too far away, how close to the eyebrows, where on your face, THERE IS SO MUCH THAT CAN GO WRONG

making my lower third bigger and more square didnt do much of a difference because my EYES were still UGLY
Ok I'm not even sure what "ugly eyes" means. When was the last time you even heard girls talking about a guys eye area? Has a man ever been turned down because of his "ugly eyes"? To me there's hunter eyes, (chad) and normal eyes (everyone else).

what makes your eyes ugly?

Ok I'm not even sure what "ugly eyes" means. When was the last time you even heard girls talking about a guys eye area? Has a man ever been turned down because of his "ugly eyes"? To me there's hunter eyes, (chad) and normal eyes (everyone else).

what makes your eyes ugly?
extreme low IQ it physically hurts. its okay bro just dont reply to me again and ignor my posts thanks

I'm not ready for shit like this I'm already struggling with dickpill pretty hard.