Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Photofeeler is indeed a cope.Explain this.

Genetic garbage

Genetic garbage

Recruit
★★
Just was browsing reddit tinder and found this guy who tried photofeeler.Look at his ratings.Foids won't stop virtue signalling no matter what the platform.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200416-200436.jpg
    Screenshot_20200416-200436.jpg
    481.2 KB · Views: 292
I think even st. blackops2cel got foids rating him as attractive there, that's how you know it's bs

that dude isn't super ugly, but he's definitely not anywhere near a Chad

Virtue signaling cunts or bots. He mogs me man

that dude isn't super ugly, but he's definitely not anywhere near a Chad
Agreed, a relatively average guy really. Results aren't hugely surprising, but probably some overly generous ratings in there.

Seems pretty average, but yeah the scores seem suspicious for photofeeler.

In other news, notice how not one said he was "very attractive". If you're sub-8, no matter how well-groomed or intelligent you may look, you'll never be a girl's erotic dream.

Seems pretty average, but yeah the scores seem suspicious for photofeeler.

In other news, notice how not one said he was "very attractive". If you're sub-8, no matter how well-groomed or intelligent you may look, you'll never be a girl's erotic dream.
He wanted to know what pictures he should put for his tinder profile.I wonder how many matches he got?
I think even st. blackops2cel got foids rating him as attractive there, that's how you know it's bs
Really? Sauce?

He mogs the shit out of me anyway. I’ve never gotten above a 4 on photofeeler

Whores appreciating potential betabuxxer

You can easily tell it's a cope by running Tinder/online dating experiments with the same picture.

Don't just assume. There was an averageish/slightly above-averageish guy with professional pics who was highly successful on Tinder and results were posted on looksmax.org.

At the end of the day we aren't women and a lot of our ratings are not accurate.

Last edited:
What’s photofeeler tbh

Through the lens of a foid he's a 3/10. Dude's goofy af

ur degree of ugliness doesnt matter if u are still unable to find a single female sexually attracted to you