Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Phonecel trait: low battery charge

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
★★
When I wake up, I pick my phone and open co, and my battery goes from 100 to 0, so i have to put phone on charge and take another one. I dont have a laptop or a tablet, so i always have to charge one phone while i rot and keep them in check

I have a 5 year old ipad and the screen colors are fucked
The battery is fucked too, it runs out fast and gets heated when i get the brightness up for a minute
I had the same experience with a cheap used android tablet, but the screen was working fine. It never received any update, and was laggy out of the box. Over for oldtabletcels

Fakecel’s phone is blowing up through the night that’s why your phone is dead.

I am typing this from a phone that is at 4% :feelskek:

I charge my phone

I don’t have a phone

Use a battery saver app - might already be on yer phone. It lowers screen brightness and processor speed.... Prevents background apps from running sucking juice....

Prevent apps from "auto run at start-up" by logging out of them...

Set it to "dark mode" if you can. = set all displays to dark.

Charge it at 50% to keep the "battery cycles" down, to get the most life out of your battery.

Make sure you can PHYSICALLY REPLACE your battery eventually. Only buy a phone that you can do this with.

When I wake up, I pick my phone and open co, and my battery goes from 100 to 0, so i have to put phone on charge and take another one. I dont have a laptop or a tablet, so i always have to charge one phone while i rot and keep them in check
Ok GrAYcel

Low battery is a death sentence indeed.

i have a phone for my usual shit, and a separate phone for whoring

I don’t have a phone
Over
Use a battery saver app - might already be on yer phone. It lowers screen brightness and processor speed.... Prevents background apps from running sucking juice....

Prevent apps from "auto run at start-up" by logging out of them...

Set it to "dark mode" if you can. = set all displays to dark.

Charge it at 50% to keep the "battery cycles" down, to get the most life out of your battery.

Make sure you can PHYSICALLY REPLACE your battery eventually. Only buy a phone that you can do this with.
Yes, there is an app pre-bundled with Samsung phones, I use it. You can change battery in most phones though, depends how much of a hassle. There is a repair store near me, and they change batteries for cheap, though some waterproof phones will lose this capability after disassembly

:cryfeels: had a cassette with this as a kid

that's a normie trait. always on their phone scrolling instagram 24/7 with a power bank hanging out of their $1000 iphone with shit battery. incels are smarter than to buy an overpriced 2500mah phone that's only good to impress other normies

that's a normie trait. always on their phone scrolling instagram 24/7 with a power bank hanging out of their $1000 iphone with shit battery. incels are smarter than to buy an overpriced 2500mah phone that's only good to impress other normies
Also a cracked screen on their iphone and their front screen filled with messaging apps is another normie trait ngl

Also a cracked screen on their iphone and their front screen filled with messaging apps is another normie trait ngl
Having lots of apps in general, and a lot of app folder, and their home screen is a mess.

Having lots of apps in general, and a lot of app folder, and their home screen is a mess.
Constant notifications and text messages showing up, phone always beeping.
Jfl people can even tell who is low social status by seeing who gets phone mogged and notification mogged.

My phone loses its charge faster because it’s old. But I don’t wanna get a newer one because they’re huge and won’t fit in my pocket. Plus more jew-ware