Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Phimosis

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date

Do you have phimosis

• oh thank god no

• yes, my life is hell

Results are only viewable after voting.
im not sure tbh something like half of it idk

Thankfully not, but my penis is literally deformed, it looks like it got straight out of a fire. At least it works perfectly.

Just get circumcised for fucks sake, takes less than five minutes to fix this. It's not even fucking thing that can stop you from getting laid. Fucking god.

Yeah link an article why dont you

no they mutilated my dick after birth aka circumcised me.

Just get circumcised for fucks sake, takes less than five minutes to fix this. It's not even fucking thing that can stop you from getting laid. Fucking god.
Just mutilate yourself br00

Sort of. My foreskin can retract when erect but not by itself and it gets pretty tight when it’s all the way back. My frenulum is also pretty tight so my foreskin can get just far back enough to clear my glans, but can’t go any further.

I've never fully pulled it back to clean it

Phimosis is a fake condition created by jews to harvest baby foreskin so the hollywood elite can liquefy them and inject them into their skin
Yes I used to have (((phimosis))) when I was a kid, and my doctor brainwashed my parents which in turn brainwashed me

Had it until 14, went away automatically

Just mutilate yourself br00

People with phimosis can't even fap normally.

Also your dick foreskin has no practical use, makes your dick harder to clean off smegma and smegma ridden dick is disgusting as fuck.

No, my parents chopped off some of my dick when I was born

No man, at least I have that going for me.

had my foreskin stretched by a femoid nurse and then alone at home. tbh

I have partial phimosis which doesn't inhibit my ability to cummy comfortably

unless it's a really extreme case it's very easy to fix by just wanking it, doing some brutal surgical procedure (even stretching in a doctor's office) is extreme low iq, idiotic industrial thinking looking to get things done in one day instead of taking it slow

I clicked on the link to see a erect dick. Really nigga?

I can pull it back when flaccid, not when hard.
I've never fully pulled it back to clean it
Source 1

not anymore. It got cured on its own.

Yes I have it. I'm 21 and have NEVER masturbated because I cant (yes life is hell). I'm getting it sorted soon though

No but I have pectus excavatum

imagine being uncut

i have it
even worse for me cuz small dick
gotta mastutbate very carefully or else i can really hurt myself and bleed
stretching exercises dont do shit for me ive been doing them for years with no progress
even if a girl wanted to fuck me i probably couldnt do it or it would be extremely painful as ive never pulled back the skin and during sex this is supposed to happen so with each thrust id just be tearing and scarring my shit up

Yes.
Yes I have it. I'm 21 and have NEVER masturbated because I cant (yes life is hell). I'm getting it sorted soon though
From my experience, you can still whack the Jack even when you have phimosis.

Last edited: