Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Philippines: JBW card strikes again - ethnics do not enter!

Stalin

Stalin

infinite deadlock
★★★★
So I was fishing with my "between Nosferatu and Frankenstein" tier completely bald scalp face in Philippines for the last few months.

Was matching with 2..3/10 overweight hobbits day by day and then this happened:

Being highly intrigued(maybe this femoid is into some sort of fetish!?), I've tried to went ahead(as a future low inhib god) and initiated a high IQ level dialog with the it, here is what happened next:

P.S. I told you do not enter.

Tranny looks better than most females.

Lifefuel for me.
:feelsokman:

Yeah some really do succeed in fooling you into believing they’re females. It’s dangerous. But they’re still a minority while most trannies look like sewage dwelling ogres.

Lifefuel for me.
:feelsokman:

Are you into this sh*t? I mean they are sort of desperate too and looking for any attention. Same thing in Thailand tbh.

Just be white gay

Yeah some really do succeed in fooling you into believing they’re females. It’s dangerous. But they’re still a minority while most trannies look like sewage dwelling ogres.
Beyond me why they intentionally make themselves hideous lol

Are you into this sh*t? I mean they are sort of desperate too and looking for any attention. Same thing in Thailand tbh.
Well, I have always thought that I could run JBW in those types of countries, although in reality it would only be the last resort.

Beyond me why they intentionally make themselves hideous lol
Some have the delusional mindset where they think they look like anime girls or something. It’s retarded and sad to see.

I could run JBW in those types of countries, although in reality it would only be the last resort.

Yes you can, but only for up to 3..4/10 foids - higher tiers are constantly collected by local JBW-cucks.

Slavery can be answer though with buying the virgin foid directly from her family.
I think it can cost up to $10k plus some future expenses like underfeeding her with rice and water.

Yes you can, but only for up to 3..4/10 foids - higher tiers are constantly collected by local JBW-cucks.

Slavery can be answer though with buying the virgin foid directly from her family.
I think it can cost up to $10k plus some future expenses like underfeeding her with rice and water.
That sounds interesting, it would be a motivation for moneymaxx, maybe I will try.

That sounds interesting, it would be a motivation for moneymaxx, maybe I will try.

Thats one of my few motivations to money max.

So I was fishing with my "between Nosferatu and Frankenstein" tier completely bald scalp face in Philippines for the last few months.

Was matching with 2..3/10 overweight hobbits day by day and then this happened:

View attachment 211929

Being highly intrigued(maybe this femoid is into some sort of fetish!?), I've tried to went ahead(as a future low inhib god) and initiated a high IQ level dialog with the it, here is what happened next:

View attachment 211931

P.S. I told you do not enter.

shit, i guessed tranny before i even opened the convo

anyone using filters like that is a tranny

Just be a white god theory confirmed ones again. When while those stupid ethnics finally learn, to not even try?

Ethnics should return to their home lands for arranged marriages.
I don't think pussy is worth living in a shithole though. So i fully understand why they choose not to return.

I don't think pussy is worth living in a shithole though. So i fully understand why they choose not to return.

Thats the reason people just LDAR with their copes. But copes like games stop working after certain age.
Running out of copes = death sentence - feel it now very strongly. Yes, I consider moving to the sh*hole just to escape inceldom how pathetic it is.

JBW... and be rich.

I bet ten bucks OP is banned in the next month

Sleep like gorilla 1280x640

My favorite part wasn't the outage over being called out for selling themselves. They just couldn't think of a price.

I'am dumb, I was sure that it was a woman, not a gay at first.

Lol, just be Russian bro, go get all the rice trannies

That's why they're called traps. Some look legit hot.

I have never been to the Philippines

This tbh

In this case, it's always the minorities who are the most dangerous.

Don't fall for the bait that men can be better women than women. It may be true but it's trans jew propaganda.

If you have money, even 6-7/10 phillinoodles are in your range.

JFL it likely won't cost as much as $10k, that sounds like a lot for some random foid in a poor family, you could probably get one for cheaper, heck pay someone to destroy some farmers crops and then swoop in with the offer for his daughter, 3k even I'm sure you can get her for