Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Philipines is paradise for westerners. Watch this vid.

thats for subhuman girls you genius, try approaching high end girls wth english teacher and white, Just fuckin

JFL if you think you deserve a high end girl despite clearly not being high end yourself (if you were you wouldn't be posting here, sorry to break the news buddy boyo but you're average at best if you found your way onto this forum).

You can slay looksmatched girls and LTR a girl 1 point higher than your PSL rating in my experience. If that's not enough for you then you're volcel, simple as that.

JFL if you think you deserve a high end girl despite clearly not being high end yourself (if you were you wouldn't be posting here, sorry to break the news buddy boyo but you're average at best if you found your way onto this forum).

You can slay looksmatched girls and LTR a girl 1 point higher than your PSL rating in my experience. If that's not enough for you then you're volcel, simple as that.
Ofc I deserve, im psl 5+, filipinos are subhuman

Ofc I deserve, im psl 5+, filipinos are subhuman

If you're PSL 5 you'll get a PSL 5 or 6 LTR no problem.

If you want an 8 (which you don't deserve) then you're volcel then.

Can I get a PSL 6? I'm 5'11.5 before bed but the asians are probably 5'8 on average so that's not as severe as in germany where every 2nd dude is 6'0

My lower third fails me a lot

d673a4f04c07ef0a31fd4bdbf73a067d.png
feed30ed5a052c0b8360e011c5d743ea.jpg
5c12e5215a7785d1988220ef5950ec91.jpg

You look like an average normie to me, 5/10 so yeah you could get a PSL 6 LTR if you put some time in. Or slay 4s/5s.

You need to live there though rather than just visit. When you visit you end up having to drop your standards as the higher quality girls take a bit more work. 2 weeks to land a nice chick is no big deal if you live there - but you don't have that sort of time if only visiting on holiday.

You look like an average normie to me, 5/10 so yeah you could get a PSL 6 LTR if you put some time in. Or slay 4s/5s.

You need to live there though rather than just visit. When you visit you end up having to drop your standards as the higher quality girls take a bit more work. 2 weeks to land a nice chick is no big deal if you live there - but you don't have that sort of time if only visiting on holiday.
It's not for me, I don't want to play lottery and have my kids go through inceldom. All women are like that might as well try my best and hope one with good genes gets hooked to me

It's not for me, I don't want to play lottery and have my kids go through inceldom. All women are like that might as well try my best and hope one with good genes gets hooked to me

you could get a vasectomy and just lie to women and say you want a family
you could basically get unlimited bareback sex for as long as your hairline holds out

I have rather different views about this topic (essentially I believe one should blow their load in as many girls as possible as your success is ultimately determined by the passing of genes, and I do not care about increasing total suffering in the world). Nevertheless you could get a PSL6 girl.

I have rather different views about this topic (essentially I believe one should blow their load in as many girls as possible as your success is ultimately determined by the passing of genes, and I do not care about increasing total suffering in the world). Nevertheless you could get a PSL6 girl.

Or I could go holloway mode and wish my kids the worst genetic life lol

JHolloway091608_13_X17.jpg

Or I could go holloway mode and wish my kids the worst genetic life lol

JHolloway091608_13_X17.jpg

The general rule is you can slay your looksmatch in Asia, or LTR girls slightly above your looksmatch. What you wish to do is entirely your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back