Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Phenotype and skin color>>>Bones in India

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
These are the incel phenos in india.Dark skin is a death sentence.Indo Melanid,Veddoids and other South Indian phenos

A few of the chad phenos in india

When I say phenotype and skin is everything I mean it.

This guy,a recessed bloated wimp skulled piece of joke has Chico tier appeal in india and he got roasted real bad when I posted his pics on lookism.net

Dark skinned chadpreets like Sendhil ramamurthy are incels here.Even gigatyrones would be incels here.I've shown a few girls pics of Broderick hunter and Tyson Beckford and they called even those supermodels ugly.Phenotype and colouring>>>>>Bones in india.

Last edited:
N
Here's a bump, maybe your dog ass will get some replies, better yet maybe someone would waste a couple of minutes from their worthless life to read your shit.

PS: this was said in a joking way in case you're one of those people who have a broom up their asses and can't joke.
Ur one of my favorite users here bro.

Last edited:
Ye true prolly maby

Dark skinned chadpreets like Sendhil ramamurthy are incels here.Even gigatyrones would be incels here.I've shown a few girls pics of Broderick hunter and Tyson Beckford and they called even those supermodels ugly.Phenotype and colouring>>>>>Bones in india.
That's insane even in western nations those people would be high SMV. I always thought that guy you mentioned who was in Heroes would be a sex symbol in India due to being a Chadpreet but I'm not surprised hypergamous whores are white cock or nothing.