Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Phenomen of KPOP pretty bois

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
Question fore ricecels, will rice SMV ascend in future ?
How you explain this phenomen ?

Also awful comments are made by thirsty arab, latina foids... i thought would see more white, slav foids.

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X

Most k-pop fan girls are ethnics and noodles.
I think k-popmaxxing works for decent looking ricecels.

For example:

8+ guys of any race will slay but 6-7 looking curries will find it a bit difficult but 6-7 looking rice get slight SMV boost cuz k-pop halo.

original MV mogs cos of the Rainbow Dash suit
Snapshot

Yeah I know some bitch online that only likes hairless Asian men exclusively IRL because of these Kpop fags influence

I can't cope with the fact I'm not rice :feelscry:

Question fore ricecels, will rice SMV ascend in future ?
How you explain this phenomen ?

Also awful comments are made by thirsty arab, latina foids... i thought would see more white, slav foids.

@PPEcel
@Ricecel X

It's not gonna ascend, rice SMV has already ascended a lot due to kpop. It just goes to show you that soft power has a lot to do with perceived attractiveness. Look at any of those videos, it's a lot of Spanish comments, South America spic countries and Brasil are crazy about kpop. Ricecels are volcels in 2020 tbh, especially if they are not South-America-maxxing

It's not gonna ascend, rice SMV has already ascended a lot due to kpop. It just goes to show you that soft power has a lot to do with perceived attractiveness. Look at any of those videos, it's a lot of Spanish comments, South America spic countries and Brasil are crazy about kpop. Ricecels are volcels in 2020 tbh, especially if they are not South-America-maxxing
It's too bad that there are some low IQ rice who are against K-pop maxxing cause they think it's faggy. I mean they aren't wrong but nonetheless low IQ of them

East Asians have much more SMV than curries.

Yeah I'm psl 6 kpopmaxxed and bitches love me they call me oppa plz suck my boobs jungkook big cock bts

Most k-pop fan girls are ethnics and noodles.
I think k-popmaxxing works for decent looking ricecels.

For example:

8+ guys of any race will slay but 6-7 looking curries will find it a bit difficult but 6-7 looking rice get slight SMV boost cuz k-pop halo.

I see

Faggy but if it helps ricecels I guess it's ok. I knew one girl at my school who liked BTS, and me and my friend would tease her about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back