Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Phenibut on a date ?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If one of us ever somehow got a date, would it be a good idea to use phenibut beforehand?

My opinion is yes, but don’t overdo it because then you may be too relaxed and too sexual too soon.

Nigga got a date and is asking us for advice

Chad but they let me post here anyway​

If one of us ever somehow got a date, would it be a good idea to use phenibut beforehand?

My opinion is yes, but don’t overdo it because then you may be too relaxed and too sexual too soon.
no it makes you nervous as fuck.

I bought a flask but still haven't tried.

Does it affect driving? Which dose do you use?

Ideally you would drug her up as well. That way her brain will associate your presence with the drug high. Something like phenibut would be great as it actually makes you interested in other people. You become very receptive and get that desire to form a deep connection with the person you’re interacting with. The issue is that phenibut takes a few hours to kick in so you can’t just spike her food or coffee while you’re eating together. It also doesn’t mix well with water but there might be a way. In minecraft obviously not irl.

You have strong volcel vibes

I bought a flask but still haven't tried.

Does it affect driving? Which dose do you use?
Not as much as alcohol but probably not recommended. 500mg minimum toward 2g or more for experienced users. Tbh I feel very little at 500mg.

Ideally you would drug her up as well. That way her brain will associate your presence with the drug high. Something like phenibut would be great as it actually makes you interested in other people. You become very receptive and get that desire to form a deep connection with the person you’re interacting with. The issue is that phenibut takes a few hours to kick in so you can’t just spike her food or coffee while you’re eating together. It also doesn’t mix well with water but there might be a way. In minecraft obviously not irl.
It’s tastes strong. Would need her to willingly try it.

Its good to relax and you are more NT on phenibut but a side effect i noticed it that it "delays" your tiredness. For example when i take phenibut in the morning or before sleep, i am energetic for the first few hours of the day, but after a while i get super tired or sleepy. Not always but it can happen

Its good to relax and you are more NT on phenibut but a side effect i noticed it that it "delays" your tiredness. For example when i take phenibut in the morning or before sleep, i am energetic for the first few hours of the day, but after a while i get super tired or sleepy. Not always but it can happen
I think you only get tired when you're not doing anything. When I'm rotting it makes me more tired in a good way. When I'm doing something active that doesn't happen.

I think you only get tired when you're not doing anything. When I'm rotting it makes me more tired in a good way. When I'm doing something active that doesn't happen.
Maybe, i mostly used it when going to work after having a sleepless night (i have a job where i mostly sit so that could be the reason)

Maybe, i mostly used it when going to work after having a sleepless night (i have a job where i mostly sit so that could be the reason)
Some people say phenibut doesn't work nearly as well if you take it after a bad night of sleep.

Some people say phenibut doesn't work nearly as well if you take it after a bad night of sleep.
Lol i actually use it to counter a bad night of sleep

Similar effect for me. Energetic when I’m up, but if I lay down and chill I will take a really good feeling nap.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back