Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Phenibut is lifefuel (Autistcels GTFIH)

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I read online that it lowers ones anxiety and inhibition so i decided to buy some to test it myself. I started phenibutmaxxing a month ago and it's true lifefuel for me. It's making me more awake, more social, i find it way easier to talk to people and i'm generally happier, even happier than on weed. It takes some hours to kick in but it lasts very long compared to other drugs. It can also help sleep if you take it before bed.

Today i decided to take some again because i only slept 4 hours and it made me way more awake and i felt almost no sign of tiredness.

Only disadvantage is that it builds up tolerance very fast so you shouldn't take it more than twice a week.

Does phenibut help with productivity? Can you get in-store or can you only buy it online?

Does phenibut help with productivity? Can you get in-store or can you only buy it online?
it can help with productivity as it makes you more sharp and focused and also releases dopamine. But don't take too much the first times, it can make tired if you take too much

Side effects?

it can help with productivity as it makes you more sharp and focused and also releases dopamine. But don't take too much the first times, it can make tired if you take too much
Thanks. Can you also tell me where you get it from?

Side effects?
Side effects i experienced so far:

-headache
-becoming tired/sleepy (only a side effect if this isn't the effect you were aiming for)

Stay away from drugs my friends

Thanks. Can you also tell me where you get it from?
Just google Phenibut, there should be some online shops that have it on stock (It is illegal in some countries, so make sure to check before you buy)

Just google Phenibut, there should be some online shops that have it on stock (It is illegal in some countries, so make sure to check before you buy)
Is buying it online the only way? I can't get it in-store?

Is buying it online the only way? I can't get it in-store?
I never saw it in any store in my country. You might want to check your local supplement store to see if they have it

It's tempting but I'm gonna pass on the jewpills.

I use it weekly, if you want to know what it feels to be like one of those loudmouth charismatic NT normies that everyone loves to be around, take phenibut. But use responsibly, once per week MAX.