Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pharmacists in London are selling un-prescribed pills

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ug-dealers-man-sold-60-Xanax-tablets-150.html

JFL

4BAF5BB700000578-5671911-Mr_Kostiukevicius_has_been_registered_with_the_General_Pharmaceu-a-1_1525075962433.jpg

Suicide fuel for me, these irresponsible fucks are ruining the profession i'm getting into

Damn Xanax is great wish I could get it easier here in US.

being a pharmacist seems like a comfortable job, i should have went into that

The balding Lithuanian stands at the back of Al Razi Pharmacy in Edgware Road, surrounded by colourful medicine boxes stacked high on shelves. A large sign reads: 'Prescriptions'

LOOKISM IS EVERYWHERE BOYOS

The balding Lithuanian stands at the back of Al Razi Pharmacy in Edgware Road, surrounded by colourful medicine boxes stacked high on shelves. A large sign reads: 'Prescriptions'

the "Lithuanian" part is the issue for the DM most likely

fuarc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back