Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over PewDiePie will make a video about incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Jag can smell it

He mentioned the word incel TWO times in his videos

He's then gonna somehow become aware of us and make a commentary video looking at incels.co cherrypicking all the bad stuff and exaggerating it and everyone will start hating on ugly men even more

De bli over

based pewdiepie

Hopefully gonna attract more than 200 people

Fuark, given this timeline? I wouldn’t be surprised.

Lock this site down for a month by only allowing members to view threads and don't allow any new greycels in.

Not sure if lifefuel ngl.

Lock this site down for a month by only allowing members to view threads and don't allow any new greycels in.
Absolutely. Mods pls. If Pewds makes a vid, we'll need to lock shit down.

:what::what::what::what:

If that happens tonnes of small kids will flood this website. It will be Brutal for @SergeantIncel

this would attract many fakecels and infiltrators but it would also attract truecels who didnt know about the blackpill

Pewdisoy is one of the biggest manginas on earth

I look forward to blackpilling all of the zoomers

:what::what::what::what:

If that happens tonnes of small kids will flood this website. It will be Brutal for @SergeantIncel
Wrong it will benefit Serge because that will lead to heavy traffic=more ad views=revenue. I think for one month, users should post blackpill studies non stop. So non users see them.

Fuck, i really don't know how i feel about this. I genuinely believe that it could go both ways. Either he's gonna cherrypick the most obscure threads on here, to make us all look like terrorists. Or he will actually show us some sort of sympathy. After all i remember him ones "debunking" the gender wage gap, so at least he's not a full blown male feminist.

make this forum private. the worst thing that can happen is kidcels spamming here

Wrong it will benefit Serge because that will lead to heavy traffic=more ad views=revenue. I think for one month, users should post blackpill studies non stop. So non users see them.
They should re-pin threads that have already been pinned.

I don't really give a shit what he does tbh

Ohh shit you are right

This is how I feel rn - :feelstastyman:

Lifefuel for @SergeantIncel

I don't think he's a cuck, not entirely atleast. I doubt he'll cherrypick

he aint gonna do it

Most of his zoomer fans should be posting here

God pls no. At least that way the fags who worship him here will start to hate him.

Pwedipie is a manlet.
If it wasn't for his status, he'd be posting here
full

hope that dumb niggrr dies and T series mogs him

i doubt, his videos are all way too positive and bluepilled since theyre aimed at soycucks and little kids

ill cry if he does, even fakecels as it is