Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pewdiepie vs T series most subscribed channel drama is just another example of JBW and how much curries are hated

Pewdiepie will forever be known to me as that guy that made normies start to do cringey fist bumps in their videos. Pewdiepie is even more proof that looks matter a fuck ton. He would only have 5 subscribers if he looked like blackops2cel.

Good thread @Total Imbecile
Sometimes I watch curries videos. They have a good content but the majority of them, they'll never make it. You know the reason.
Not being a WASP is the ultimate pill.

I dont know how people watch this pewdiepie bastard he is super annoying

PewDiePie was cool for awhile until the T-series thing came up

Think about it, what does pewdiepie have going or him? Hes a tall WASP multi billionaire with a cute Italian girlfriend who puts in minimal effort into making shitty commentary videos while T-Series publishes high effort quality music videos that get watched by billions

So why would anyone support jewdiepie? Simple. Its because hes white and nobody wants to see ethnics, especially curries, succeed even if they deserve it

Since when Pewdiepie is an Anglo (and being Anglo is necessary for being a WASP)? And his girlfriend is anything but cute, she's (((armenoid))) whore. Pewdiepie could do better than this. He is just a normie retarded cuck. And his success doesn't have anything in common with him being white. Tyler1 or Imaqtipie are ethnic and they still are considered as a YouTube elite.

I remember being like 11 and watching his let’s play videos of games and they were quite funny. Of course I was young, but nowadays he makes nothing good - even if I was still 11 I don’t think I’d like his crap.
This when I was in middle school I’d watch his horror game plays but now he does all this gay shit to please the masses

Yes, jewdiepie truly represents us

I identify so much with him, from being a multi billionaire to having a cute italian girlfriend and being a tall wasp, hes truly the best example of your average joe standing up to a corrupt organization that is gonna make him the second most subscribed youtuber and hurt his earning potential

Well said :feelshaha:

>WASP
He's not Anglo Saxon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back