Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pewdiepie vs T series most subscribed channel drama is just another example of JBW and how much curries are hated

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Think about it, what does pewdiepie have going or him? Hes a tall WASP multi billionaire with a cute Italian girlfriend who puts in minimal effort into making shitty commentary videos while T-Series publishes high effort quality music videos that get watched by billions

So why would anyone support jewdiepie? Simple. Its because hes white and nobody wants to see ethnics, especially curries, succeed even if they deserve it

Fuck this normie shit

This is the first I've heard of this, never been subscribed to either channel.

i don't think anyone gives a shit what country the company is from

it's about freedom of the individual VS. greedy, oppressive corporations

I can't stand all this normie pewchadpie vs tseries talk bullshit
I HEAR ABOUT THIS EVERYSINGLE DAY, I don't give a shit about some smug swedish Chad having a dick measuring contest with a bunch of pajeets.
But high iq post regardless

I remember when everyone hated that Swede, now he’s worshipped because he appeals to reddit soys with le ebin 4chan videos

You’re right T series gets hate because of their race, no one would care if a VEVO channel beat pewdiepie

I'm opting for T-Series. Fuck Pewdiepie. Go currycels! Shit on PDP!

i don't think anyone gives a shit what country the company is from

it's about freedom of the individual VS. greedy, oppressive corporations

Yes, jewdiepie truly represents us

I identify so much with him, from being a multi billionaire to having a cute italian girlfriend and being a tall wasp, hes truly the best example of your average joe standing up to a corrupt organization that is gonna make him the second most subscribed youtuber and hurt his earning potential

He'll reach 100 million by the end of the year

Who gives a shit about cuck drama

Yes, jewdiepie truly represents us

I identify so much with him, from being a multi billionaire to having a cute italian girlfriend and being a tall wasp, hes truly the best example of your average joe standing up to a corrupt organization that is gonna make him the second most subscribed youtuber and hurt his earning potential

its better than a scummy corporation

Also pewdiepie has an italian GF and likes japanese culture / anime, etc. You know who else liked italians and japanese?

Also pewdiepie has an italian GF and likes japanese culture / anime, etc. You know who else liked italians and japanese?
Is it our hero AH?

How is T-series scummy? They literally publish music videos lmao, the only reason people dont like them is because they are curries

You are acting as if PDP is not a brand, its not like he has merch up for sale right? OH he does, well shit, hes probably tax evading too, are you gonna defend Jeff Bezos next lol?

How is T-series scummy? They literally publish music videos lmao, the only reason people dont like them is because they are curries

You are acting as if PDP is not a brand, its not like he has merch up for sale right? OH he does, well shit, hes probably tax evading too, are you gonna defend Jeff Bezos next lol?
high iq

idgaf tbh

t.currycel

now if T Series was some sjw shit I would give a fuck but its not so I LDAR

Fuck that nerdic bitch

can this guy get ban please

The notion that this is a thing only because the company is Indian is silly.

Everybody subscribed to this unfunny low tier normie faggot "content" producer should be ........... .

The notion that this is a thing only because the company is Indian is silly.

The racepill is hard to swallow, its literally like how women refuse to swallow the lookspill and say "the notion that you cant get a date because youre ugly is silly, this Brad Pitt lookalike obviously juts has a better personality than you" but you know thats bullshit

You just have to open your eyes and objectively look at the facts

The racepill is hard to swallow, its literally how women refuse to swallow the lookspill and say "the notion that you cant get a date because youre ugly is silly, this Brad Pitt lookalike obviously juts has a better personality than you"

If it was an indian youtuber vs pewdiepie it would make sense but its a faceless corporation that barely anyone even knows enough about to know that its indian

If it was an indian youtuber vs pewdiepie it would make sense but its a faceless corporation that barely anyone even knows enough about to know that its indian

India is the most populous country in this world right now, its only right that the most subscribed channel is from india

The fact that a wasp whos a 1%er both lookwise and moneywise is dissing them so he can stay #1 just highlights how prevalent white worship is

India is the most populous country in this world right now, its only right that the most subscribed channel is from india

The fact that a wasp whos a 1%er both lookwise and moneywise is dissing them so he can stay #1 just highlights how prevalent white worship is

Untitled

Im guessing youre the guy who wrote this

No wonder everyone accuses T series of using bots.

I unsubscribed tbh when I found out it was curry.

Red

This is the only place outside of youtube ive come across where people watch PewDiePie and discuss him so much. Never watched any of his crap or had any interest to before a few days ago. His content is absolutele worthless garbage

I hate pewdiepie and giving him attention should not be allowed imo.

Jfl at even paying Pewdiepie or that other guy any attention. They are both just idols for gay milennials
The other YouTuber T series is a corporation that produces music videos. If T series becomes number one the number 1 YouTuber will no longer be an under dog but rather a huge conglomerate.

What exactly was entertaining about him?
I remember being like 11 and watching his let’s play videos of games and they were quite funny. Of course I was young, but nowadays he makes nothing good - even if I was still 11 I don’t think I’d like his crap.

PewDiePie is actually a manlet multi Millionaire.. he would be mid tier normie if not for his money and fame.

I remember being like 11 and watching his let’s play videos of games and they were quite funny. Of course I was young, but nowadays he makes nothing good - even if I was still 11 I don’t think I’d like his crap.
You're a kidcel.

It makes sense now

Think about it, what does pewdiepie have going or him? Hes a tall WASP multi billionaire with a cute Italian girlfriend who puts in minimal effort into making shitty commentary videos while T-Series publishes high effort quality music videos that get watched by billions

So why would anyone support jewdiepie? Simple. Its because hes white and nobody wants to see ethnics, especially curries, succeed even if they deserve it
>180cm
>tall

pick one

This is the only place outside of youtube ive come across where people watch PewDiePie and discuss him so much. Never watched any of his crap or had any interest to before a few days ago. His content is absolutele worthless garbage

I dont watch his videos, I just know that hes a rich WASP and Ive fapped to his gf at some point in the past, thats all

You're a kidcel.

It makes sense now
Nah, I’m still young but not young enough to warrant the name kid. I just remember the days I actually liked him.

PewDiePie is actually a manlet multi Millionaire.. he would be mid tier normie if not for his money and fame.

Hes a 6ft+ tall scando wasp nerdic, mogs most people, hed be a high tier normie at least
Nah, I’m still young but not young enough to warrant the name kid. I just remember the days I actually liked him.

If youre under 22 then youre a kid

I have more respect for what Pewdiepie does than I do for rappers and athletes (a vast majority of whom are ethnic)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back