Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media PewDiePie Talks About Simps - Incels Are Mentioned

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox

Call me 12, but I do like watching PewDiePie. I think he's funny. Some of his videos give me a good chuckle. In this video he is reviewing simp memes, and I thought maybe you guys would want to watch this. Even though PewDiePie uses sarcastic humor to make fun of simps, he would probably be one himself if he wasn't a statusmaxxed Chadlite... We all know he has a wife. But imagine if he was blackpilled and still famous, he could do a lot for our community. Too bad he's not blackpilled.

I won’t watch that retard.

I stopped watching him when I realized that he fishes for views by being edgy and controversial. That backfired on him with “subscribe to pewdiepie” Australiaian man. I think he got death threats because around that time he seemed to disappear and relocated to a different studio.

HAHAHA XD *brofist* :soy:

Simp

Pewdiepie is a faggot who talks like a faggot because 12 year old faggots find it funny

if pewdiepie makes a video about incels it's over.
there will be swarms of kids joining the forum

will watch it later thanks

Aren't simps just bluepilled incels though.

funny how a community of less than 1k people is so well known
pewdiepie is insanely 5/10,he makes the video equivilent of kfc

Last edited:
if pewdiepie makes a video about incels it's over.
there will be swarms of kids joining the forum
It's funny you said that, because in the same video I posted he jokes about how every time he reviews a "lesser known" sub-reddit, that sub-reddit becomes unfunny all because PewDiePie reviewed it. Cause then it becomes mainstream and all the 12 year olds make accounts on them because "pEwDiEpIe" liked it. So if PewDiePie ever finds Incels.co and reacts to our posts, 12 year olds will make accounts on here because they think it's cool and edgy to be an incel.

Won’t watch

Jfl most of the guys who watch his videos are simps