Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PewDiePie is the prime example of "genes determinate your looks"

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Dude looks legit 9/10. He was  playing video games 24/7 since his childhood, girls would come to his house but he would not go outside with them and he kept playing video games. Probably ate unhealthy and had an unhealthy lifestyle in his teens. Still became model tier looking and has a very successful life. Just lol... Genes determinate your life everything else is cope. 
PewDiePie would be posting on r/incels if he was sub5 I am pretty sure.

he is a 6.5/10 manlet in a nerdic country with average height at 6ft lol, he would be posting here if he wasn't famous

And he got a really hot girl friend.

Raver said:
he is a 6.5/10 manlet in a nerdic country with average height at 6ft lol, he would be posting here if he wasn't famous

COPE af, he is gl and 5'9 is not that shot and the guy is rich

Raver said:
he is a  6.5/10 manlet in a nerdic country with average height at 6ft lol, he would be posting here if he wasn't famous

He's also a racist, who has a really hard time to not openly show it. His channel would have been deleted a long time ago if he wasn't good-looking.

180IQcel said:
Raver said:
he is a  6.5/10 manlet in a nerdic country with average height at 6ft lol, he would be posting here if he wasn't famous

lol what cope, .6.5 is in the glish tier, and he is not 5'9 lol, 5'8 barefoot at best which is short for a nerdic country, jfl if you believe the height from ggle. 180IQcel lol, and I said if he wasn't famous(rich) he would be posting here, learn to read you fuckin 180iqcel

Guy has a rich family so that's why he could sit at home playing video game.
He was set before he was even born.

Darthmat said:
Guy has a rich family so that's why he could sit at home playing video game.
He was set before he was even born.

With the Swedish welfare state, any Swede can sit at home playing video games.

Raver said:
180IQcel said:
Raver said:

lol what cope, .6.5 is in the glish tier, and he is not 5'9 lol, 5'8 barefoot at best which is short for a nerdic country, jfl if you believe the height from ggle. 180IQcel lol, and I said if he wasn't famous(rich) he would be posting here, learn to read you fuckin 180iqcel

wat? I didn't know he was 5'8.. wat ok well maybe not 9/10

Pewdiepie is so unfunny and autistic.

Raver said:
he is a  6.5/10 manlet 

cope

PewDiePie-Signs-Copies-Of-His-New-Book-This-Book-Loves-You.jpg

HAHA, pewds being good looking? I see guys like him EVERY OTHER MINUTE while walking in the streets of Stockholm. The guy is at best average here.

BlackPillDealer said:
With the Swedish welfare state, any Swede can sit at home playing video games.

sounds like NEET heaven

HE'S LIKE 5'7 AND HAS A FRAME WORSE THAN ZYROS. 

my fucking god, manlets are always trash tier humans.

I find Onision more beautiful but his puhrsonality is weirder.
Pewds is at least a 7. 8 if he is tall, don't know his height. And yes, for him it's genetics, just a nerdy kid with a troubled past tbh. I don't think he ever played any sport.

pewds is 4-5 inches below avg height in his country.

it's like being 5'6 in america

he's GENETIC SHIT. he has a legit tiny skull.

you guys are falling for his blue eyes pale skin halo

Weed said:
Dude looks legit 9/10. He was  playing video games 24/7 since his childhood, girls would come to his house but he would not go outside with them and he kept playing video games. Probably ate unhealthy and had an unhealthy lifestyle in his teens. Still became model tier looking and has a very successful life. Just lol... Genes determinate your life everything else is cope. 
PewDiePie would be posting on r/incels if he was sub5 I am pretty sure.
zHYfo5r.gif

adln6eXy.gif

mylifeistrash said:
pewds is 4-5 inches below avg height in his country.

it's like being 5'6 in america

he's GENETIC SHIT. he has a legit tiny skull.

you guys are falling for his blue eyes pale skin halo

Lol he lives in UK so he's not bad. He probably moved here because of being heightmogged to death in sweden

Hes avg at best in sweden

Hes a priveleged shit anyways

If this is 9/10 then I'm Chadlite.
1200px-PewDiePie_at_PAX_2015_crop.jpg

. _ . why is this thread revieved? I don't believe he's 9/10 anymore but I would put him to 7.5 excluding his height.
Yes in Sweden he will get heightmogged to hell and I think that was one of the reasons he went to UK or he went to UK to simply to his editors and friends as they work together. We don't know that for a fact.

But at the end of the day his side profile is top tier, his beard genes are on top, good browbridge, viking nose, awesome chin, good cheekbones, awesome jaw and jawline, awesome eye area, awesome facial ratios as well as good hair genes.

Having a small frame / height / skull makes complete garbage in the eyes of females.

Chico the pretty boy is supposed to be 6'3. That's a good example of a pretty boy.

Being 5'8 + small skull makes in the west you 0/10 to women.

mylifeistrash said:
Having a small frame / height / skull makes complete garbage in the eyes of females.
Chico the pretty boy is supposed to be 6'3. That's a good example of a pretty boy.
Being 5'8 + small skull makes in the west you 0/10 to women.
lol he gets called a supermodel by buzzfeed feminists. "0/10"

He wouldn't be sucessful if he were ugly

Facade said:
He wouldn't be sucessful if he were ugly
I thought exactly same.. Same with Logan Paul and Jake Paul and many other youtubers.

Weed said:
I thought exactly same.. Same with Logan Paul and Jake Paul and many other youtubers.

Yeah but the paul brothers are balding :)

Look at all the Cope ITT

Facade said:
Weed said:
Yeah but the paul brothers are balding :)
I will just lol if their careers will go down after little kids will see he's balding. LOL

Weed said:
I will just lol if their careers will go down after little kids will see he's balding. LOL

qFaU8u0.png
= Logan
JakePaulHairline-608x510.png
=Jake
greg-paul-3.jpg
  Their father

You can never escape your genetic destiny kek

But they are probably rich enough for the best hair transplants

Facade said:
Weed said:
qFaU8u0.png
= Logan
JakePaulHairline-608x510.png
=Jake
greg-paul-3.jpg
Their father
You can never escape your genetic destiny kek
But they are probably rich enough for the best hair transplants
Oh right hair transplants.. Well that's sad. fuck.

Weed said:
Oh right hair transplants.. Well that's sad. fuck.

Yeah they can probably fix it but everyone already knows that they are balding and it's funny af

lp.jpg