Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PewDiePie is becoming a dad

Fucking tard. Once a woman is nearing her 30s, she's not going out to get fucked and looking for the mythical le chad. She's had her fun and is now trying to lock down some unfortunate fag before her looks fade. That's how it works. Inceldom is mainly being unable to have sex when you're young with prime women. Anyone that's not a NEET can get married and have kids.
Shut it you reddit marleyan speak more words and you get a ban. @MarquisDeSade look at this infiltrator. I don't want her banned yet. I wanna see her waste time in inceldia instead for 10 more years at least.

Imagine being born past 2020, it’s over. They’ll never know a world other than a fucked up world

Shut it you reddit marleyan speak more words and you get a ban. @MarquisDeSade look at this infiltrator. I don't want her banned yet. I wanna see her waste time in inceldia instead for 10 more years at least.
Nice argument. As expected from an obvious full-time rotter.

Nice argument. As expected from an obvious full-time rotter.
I work. You are just a dumbass. With no PATHS inceldian blood, you have filthy infiltrator blood.

It was over long before some random faggot statusmaxxed white HTN/Chadlite had a baby. :feelsjuice:
Id certainly not call him chadlite he is certainly statusmaxxed but hes 5'9 only which for a nordic is kind of manlet tier. HTN i can agree on.

Id certainly not call him chadlite he is certainly statusmaxxed but hes 5'9 only which for a nordic is kind of manlet tier. HTN i can agree on.
I must use the power of PATHS to give the fetus incel thoughts so it can post here as soon as the of age of 18

It never began for you if this happened. When PewDiePie became a dad it means he's beaten you of the genetic race. The bluepill dies here. You will die with no offspring, a symbolic metaphor for immortality by genes. You lose. You lost.

you will not have a wife you will die lonely and redditors think this is normal.
Nah, planning some 3rd world shenanigans, Normies can't hog all the fun.

It never began for you if this happened. When PewDiePie became a dad it means he's beaten you of the genetic race. The bluepill dies here. You will die with no offspring, a symbolic metaphor for immortality by genes. You lose. You lost.

you will not have a wife you will die lonely and redditors think this is normal.
Are we sure that's his child becuase even a status maxed can get cuckold