Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PewDiePie is becoming a dad

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It never began for you if this happened. When PewDiePie became a dad it means he's beaten you of the genetic race. The bluepill dies here. You will die with no offspring, a symbolic metaphor for immortality by genes. You lose. You lost.

you will not have a wife you will die lonely and redditors think this is normal.

It was over long before some random faggot statusmaxxed white HTN/Chadlite had a baby. :feelsjuice:

It was over long before some random faggot statusmaxxed white HTN had a baby. :feelsjuice:
But now it's over over beyond never beginning beyond singularity begun over.

Especially for zoomers who cope with him and who never had a gf. They probably feel weird about how they never had a gf or will they even spread their genes. That's what I felt when most of my male role models became a father. It felt like I was gunna be left out.

Look. What happened it came true. I didn't watch him for a few years. Last I stopped watching him was when he was getting married. No now. He's having a baby.

All of this would've happened if I looked good. I wish I was lucky..

Last edited:
they had a baby at 30 yo. over. baby will have autism.

The fact that spastic faggot gets a wife, and an above average wife at that, just because his face is optically optimal and he doesn't have any actual condition of the brain (autism) is pure clown fuel. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The fact that spastic faggot gets a wife, and an above average wife at that, just because his face is optically optimal and he doesn't have any actual condition of the brain (autism) is pure clown fuel. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
He fucked his wife and is showing the conclusion of their night sex to everyone on the internet including you, to showcase that he reproduced like every man should....

Meanwhile we rot.

I'm in hell jfl

He fucked his wife and is showing the conclusion of their night sex to everyone on the internet including you, to showcase that he reproduced like every man should....

Meanwhile we rot.

I'm in hell jfl
Yes, thank you for rubbing that fact in. :feelsUgh:

Are you trying to be profound or something lol, what does it matter.

It never began for you if this happened. When PewDiePie became a dad it means he's beaten you of the genetic race. The bluepill dies here. You will die with no offspring, a symbolic metaphor for immortality by genes. You lose. You lost.

you will not have a wife you will die lonely and redditors think this is normal.
fuck that tallfag Chad! hope his wife miscarries!

Are you trying to be profound or something lol, what does it matter.
Jfl. You don't get it IT HAS NEVER BEGUN. WE ARE TRULY IN THOSE TIMES. MOST BIG PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUTUBERS ARE STARTING TO BECOME DADS AND ARE RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE ABOUT IT. THEY ARE FORCING YOU TO LOOK AT THEIR SPOUSES POST SEX BELLY BULGE WITH A FETUS IN THE INSIDE. my incel friend from autismisa once died from looking at h3h3s wife's big pregnant belly because he couldn't withstand not reproducing, he spontaneously combusted into fire.. This is. A very serious threat.

Last edited:
They're only now having a kid? How long was that nigga with that Italian bitch anyways?

They're only now having a kid? How long was that nigga with that Italian bitch anyways?
He is 33 I think she is probably 30 something too. I suspect niggas like Markiplier and other YouTube faggots will start randomly having kids. It's over for us. Unless inceldia causes the rumbling now.

But now it's over over beyond never beginning beyond singularity begun over.

Especially for zoomers who cope with him and who never had a gf. They probably feel weird about how they never had a gf or will they even spread their genes. That's what I felt when most of my male role models became a father. It felt like I was gunna be left out.

Look. What happened it came true. I didn't watch him for a few years. Last I stopped watching him was when he was getting married. No now. He's having a baby.

All of this would've happened if I looked good. I wish I was lucky..
Can still win the lottery, never give up!

Can still win the lottery, never give up!
Wi win the lottery at 5 5'2 hah BWWHAHHAHAHAHAHAH nigga I'm probably infertile I ain't winning shit

Sheesh, I'm bussin at 5'5" it's amazing down here. Just don't go out in public and you can't get mog'd.

baby will come out deformed from Marzia's ancient womb

Anyone can get a wife and make her shit out kids lol. I never understood why people here are jealous of married hubbycucks (not talking about pewdiepie), it's teen sex/ early 20s sex that you should be upset about missing.

LHI17yN.png

Disgusting, this world doesn’t need more people infesting it.

His faggot nigger ass is the average liberal closeted racist. I hope he and his faggot nigger family die. It would be the best thing ever.

No. Incels can't.
You wouldn't know.
Nigga go out and look at married men jfc. They're all overweight and bald and smelly looking. Obviously their women are subhuman trash also which is why i'll never understand why a man chooses to get married, in the western world, in the 21st century.

They're all overweight and bald and smelly looking. Obviously their women are subhuman trash
Oh my gawd nigga, I can't believe that I have to explain this:

The married men become fat and bald AFTER they married, just like the women become ugly AFTER they married.
They weren't always like that.
It's common that married couples let themsleves go because they don't have to compete on the dating market anymore.

Look at wedding pictures, look at pictures of them before they were married, you'll see that they were attractive once.
You cannot get into marriage when you're ugly and disgusting, you only can become ugly and disgusting AFTER you married.

95% of his succes was due to his looks . no wonder his romantic life will be successful too

Oh my gawd nigga, I can't believe that I have to explain this:

The married men become fat and bald AFTER they married, just like the women become ugly AFTER they married.
They weren't always like that.
It's common that married couples let themsleves go because they don't have to compete on the dating market anymore.

Look at wedding pictures, look at pictures of them before they were married, you'll see that they were attractive once.
You cannot get into marriage when you're ugly and disgusting, you only can become ugly and disgusting AFTER you married.
Lol, many women already don't look great as soon as they finish college. By the time a woman even thinks about settling down, she's already way past her prime and her looks decrease greatly each year until around 30 when she's a living corpose.

Same goes for men but to a lesser extent. Most people just age like shit. Nearly all women look like shit by 30 (average age a woman gets married in the US is 30 fuckin 3 and meets her husband at 25 which is already super old for a woman) and so does a large percentage of men. They don't marry because they're insanely physically attracted to each other, they do it to cope with old age.

I'm happy because a) although I got bullied for it when I was younger, I look young for my age and will probably look like i'm still in my mid 20s by my 40s and a lifetime of inceldom so far made me used to being alone so i'm not going to fall for the deathtrap that is marriage in the 21st century.

Last edited:
Anyone can get a wife and make her shit out kids lol. I never understood why people here are jealous of married hubbycucks (not talking about pewdiepie), it's teen sex/ early 20s sex that you should be upset about missing.
What the fuck am I reading.

This is bluepill cope.

Lol, many women already don't look great as soon as they finish college. By the time a woman even thinks about settling down, she's already way past her prime and her looks decrease greatly each year until around 30 when she's a living corpose.

Same goes for men but to a lesser extent. Most people just age like shit. Nearly all women look like shit by 30 (average age a woman gets married in the US is 30 fuckin 3 and meets her husband at 25 which is already super old for a woman) and so does a large percentage of men. They don't marry because they're insanely physically attracted to each other, they do it to cope with old age.

I'm happy because a) although I got bullied for it when I was younger, I look young for my age and will probably look like i'm still in my mid 20s by my 40s and a lifetime of inceldom so far made me used to being alone so i'm not going to fall for the deathtrap that is marriage in the 21st century.
Who's alt are you.

that means they had sex :horror:

Certified bachelor degree in misogyny

that means they had sex :horror:
Horrendous. I have had enough of people having sex around me. I will send needles to ovaries and testicles via PATHS

Because you speak unprofund incorrectioness
Fucking tard. Once a woman is nearing her 30s, she's not going out to get fucked and looking for the mythical le chad. She's had her fun and is now trying to lock down some unfortunate fag before her looks fade. That's how it works. Inceldom is mainly being unable to have sex when you're young with prime women. Anyone that's not a NEET can get married and have kids.

Hope the whole family dies in a brutal car crash