Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pets

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
What is peoples obsession with pets all about?
These animals literally only like you because you feed them.
Don't feed them and they wouldn't give a single fuck about your existence.

It's so stupid.

Your pets don't genuinely like you, they only like you because you give them food.
You're basically an animal-betabuxxer, you give them food and they pretend to love you.
Pretty pathetic in my oppinion.

At least someone likes me

Highly doubt it. I have a very fat dog so I feed her lite meal once a day, my sister because she is a retard gives her more and tastier food, dog still loves me million times more.

Highly doubt it. I have a very fat dog so I feed her lite meal once a day, my sister because she is a retard gives her more and tastier food, dog still loves me million times more.
So you feed her, proving my point.

You could apply that same logic to alot of things/ relationships etc

they are very kind
u can give a human stuff
and they will be ungrateful
it takes so little to make animals happy

they are very kind
u can give a human stuff
and they will be ungrateful
it takes so little to make animals happy
:waitwhat:
interesting point
you are very smart Idotms-kun

:waitwhat:
interesting point
you are very smart Idotms-kun
nice_try

What is peoples obsession with pets all about?
These animals literally only like you because you feed them.
Don't feed them and they wouldn't give a single fuck about your existence.

It's so stupid.

Your pets don't genuinely like you, they only like you because you give them food.
You're basically an animal-betabuxxer, you give them food and they pretend to love you.
Pretty pathetic in my oppinion.
Well that's every living thing, they only do what you want them to do because there's a reward for them in the end.

the problem with owning pets is when the pet owner becomes emotionally dependent on their pet. a pet cannot simply solve all your problems.
It’s been shown the dogs love you like a young child loves their parent. http://thescienceexplorer.com/nature/do-dogs-see-us-masters-or-parents
these type of studies are like reddit science. just click-inducing ones. I remember reading about fish don't feel pain ages ago, then the vegan awareness stuff happened then a wave of studies on the internet from sjw media outlets about how fish feel pain because muh fish has nervous system. it's all just click generation and echoing soy agenda. the same happened with "canids smiling". it's influenced by political opinions/emotions more than actual science, just saying :blackpill:

Last edited:
let people cope man

Last edited:
the problem with owning pets is when the pet owner becomes emotionally dependent on their pet. a pet cannot simply solve all your problems.

these type of studies are like reddit science. just click-inducing ones. I remember reading about fish don't feel pain ages ago, then the vegan awareness stuff happened then a wave of studies on the internet from sjw media outlets about how fish feel pain because muh fish has nervous system. it's all just click generation and echoing soy agenda. the same happened with "canids smiling". it's influenced by political opinions/emotions more than actual science, just saying :blackpill:
Fish obviously feel pain, idk what retard said they don’t. As for dogs, we can infer from their neuron activity being similar to human children in the presence of their parents.

Fish obviously feel pain, idk what retard said they don’t. As for dogs, we can infer from their neuron activity being similar to human children in the presence of their parents.
it was a popular scientific opinion just like "dogs do smile and express human behavior" in the past. it was also populated in a similar manner.

it was a popular scientific opinion just like "dogs do smile and express human behavior" in the past. it was also populated in a similar manner.
Well, pretty much all animals and plants feel pleasure and pain at least if we go by behaviour. This is assuming they are conscious, which is impossible to know, but what we do know is even fish have self awareness, so idk.

Well, pretty much all animals and plants feel pleasure and pain at least if we go by behaviour. This is assuming they are conscious, which is impossible to know, but what we do know is even fish have self awareness, so idk.
I think it was populated to counter overfishing and vegan companies are doing the same tactics.

I think it was populated to counter overfishing and vegan companies are doing the same tactics.
Interesting. Well everyone knows farm animals have sentience yet they won’t stop eating them either.