Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Pets are lifefuel

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I have a cat, she always greets me when she enters the room and sleeps by me, she purrs while rubbing her face against me, it is simply lifefuel. She kneads the bed around me and sometimes kneads me before falling asleep on me. :feelsautistic: I think cels should have pets because they are the only forms of sympathy you will ever get from any living being. It may just be a cat or a dog but they are good companions and make you feel like a Chad.

same. i get unconditional love from my cats. a lot of the time i wish they would turn into a human so i could have sex with them too.

same. i get unconditional love from my cats. a lot of the time i wish they would turn into a human so i could have sex with them too.
JFL man I don't think about fucking my cats tbh

Imagine they could turn into cat girls, I could only dream.

obviously not the cats themselves...just that they would turn into cute catgirls or smth
If they turned human they'd see you're ugly and instantly start to hate you

I have a dog, she's really cute

I don't think it's healthy at all only having a pet that you can hug and that minimal love and affection back with a lick, going out for walks and tail wagging in excitement when they have missed you. They will soon grow older, get sick and die.

It'll hit you harder than other people with significant others when they are suddenly gone forever one day and you have nothing but an emptier house and a broken colder heart. Just family around or a friend or two still maybe. I won't get another dog now.