Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Petition to shut down incels.is

stinkycel

stinkycel

GymCel
★★★★★

Look at these dumb foids. With 29 signatures they think they can achieve something

“Incels are now seen as a domestic terrorist threat which makes Incels.is a domestic terrorism site!
Articals on Incels being domestic terrorists”

I mean we want them as enslaved cattle, of course they’ll fight back (they’ll lose)
They also said
“Incels are now seen as a domestic terrorist threat which makes Incels.is a domestic terrorism site!

How about a petition to ban rap music because of all the violence and misogyny that's said in those songs? HYPOCRITES!!

Nothing new, they've been trying to shut this forum down for years at this point

We already have backups, so doesn’t matter

Look at these dumb foids. With 29 signatures they think they can achieve something

this is honestly the equivalent of whenever white liberal foids host petitions to end the war in ukraine/palestine.
incels.is is just gonna go boom! just like that after a white liberal foid whos fucking miserable gets 50 votes on her shitty
fucking petition?

Petitions are useless anyway. Remember when the allies won world war II after petitioning Germany to stop being meanies?

this is honestly the equivalent of whenever white liberal foids host petitions to end the war in ukraine/palestine.
incels.is is just gonna go boom! just like that after a white liberal foid whos fucking miserable gets 50 votes on her shitty
fucking petition?
:feelskek: :feelskek: This is hilarious

i love this incel forum so much hell would freeze over before we let foids or anybody try and shut this forum down. you have my help one billion percent keeping this forum going.

I mean we want them as enslaved cattle, of course they’ll fight back (they’ll lose)
Some edgelords here post that, then it gets filtered to normies through multiple rounds of it being taken out of context, then foids believe this is what all of us unironically want and start losing their minds over it:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. Some of us just want the society to become less gynocentric, hypocritical and misandric, not to mention more access to hookers and much, much more help from all sectors of society to single people trying to date and find a partner:feelzez::feelsthink:.

How about a petition to ban rap music because of all the violence and misogyny that's said in those songs? HYPOCRITES!!
Lmao

If you kidnapped one of these women's family, and told her "Point out in what ways do Incels affect your life, or we will burn them alive in front of you", none of them would be able to point out things that sex-havers don't also do...

"Buh what abaut ER", someone that goes ER has  way bigger issues then "revenge on chads and stacies".

They are mentality ill, trauma riddled, socially alienated to the point of loosing their humanity.  All of these being avoidable things, if society gave a shit about men at all. About bully victims, about abuse victims.

You create the Incels, and you specially create the Incels with guns.

Anyway, rent free.

These foids will cry about incels while their chad goyfriends knock the teeth out of their mouth and rape their mothers with a smile on their faces, I sleep.

Last edited:
MCDONALDS IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BECAUSE SOME OF THEIR EMPLOYEES KILL PEOPLE!

McDonalds is actually worse than incels.is because they kill billions of animals for their food.

Incels.is doesn’t even have a single confirmed kill.
IMG 8443

Feminism should be shut down and eradicated for molesting, graping and selling children to Hollywood elites as well as slaughtering them (aka, "abortion"), alongside Planned Parenthood and the Jews who fund it. Feminism is a terrorist organization but also created by secularist-satan worshippers. Nuff said.

We've gotta start thinking of migrating somewhere else then, which social media site should we use?

Feminism should be shut down and eradicated for molesting, graping and selling children to Hollywood elites as well as slaughtering them (aka, "abortion"), alongside Planned Parenthood and the Jews who fund it. Feminism is a terrorist organization but also created by secularist-satan worshippers. Nuff said.
Apparently
Around 73 million induced abortions take place worldwide each year.
And still
Incels.is kill count = 0

We’re the laziest terrorists in the world. Even bored housewives kill more babies than us.

Petition to take away personhood rights from women.

I respect this statement a lot, would do wonders for us if people who talk that way could get de platformed here
:soy: :soy: :soy:

It wouldn't do shit for us you dumb nigger.

>(Social) media, leftists, niggers have double standards for a decade not giving a shit about antiwhite, antimale, antistraight, antiwestern and hate against virgins and incels.

You: "maybe if we cuck some more they'll accept us, it'll do wonders for us."

I'd ban you for how retarded you are.

Last edited:
I thought it was a new petition, but it's one year old :feelshaha:

30 people signed it in one fucking year :feelshaha:

Nothing to worry about boyos

Apparently

Around 73 million induced abortions take place worldwide each year.

And still
Incels.is kill count = 0

We’re the laziest terrorists in the world. Even bored housewives kill more babies than us.
lmfao.. can't make this shit up. The hypocrisy...

The Office I Give Up GIF

How about a petition to take away women's rights?