Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Petition to make my avi an incel saint

Does my avi deserve official incel sainthood

• Total voters
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiSZvSx5Y8o

Sometimes you come across trucel looking people that defy the blackpill, and it turns out this guy did it. I don't know how. but Fuck. POLL CLOSED. HE IS NOT WORTHY

5dSZsl1

Last edited:
He's single?

Piano = incel hobby because it's associated with ricecels :lul:

Rice nigga literally has a white wife and kid lol. I knew he looked like a dad, my fucking chad instincts:bigbrain:. Even if he was incel he'd still lifemog me to infinity and beyond.
@SlayerSlayer Time to update the avi bro.:feelshaha:

Rice nigga literally has a white wife and kid lol. I knew he looked like a dad, my fucking chad instincts:bigbrain:. Even if he was incel he'd still lifemog me to infinity and beyond.

where's the proof???

0:30
@based_meme @Lv99_BixNood

I need a photo of him and a white wife and his hapa daughter-- how do we know he's not larping??

He's like one of those guys that brag about "long distance relationships"

I need a photo of him and a white wife and his hapa daughter-- how do we know he's not larping??

He's like one of those guys that brag about "long distance relationships"
:feelsseriously: I don't find this hard to believe at all. He's successful and accomplished. Also no khhv has this kind of fervor towards life. Plus I don't think its possible for incels to make teaching kids stuff a profession.
I found a pic of him with a noodle

vCia1qN
Pic not loading

81FC5F81 F63C 4C24 AF5D C4F43E29CFB0

YongYea is the bigger trucel

Seems he's a legit incel guys.

Screenshot 2021 11 07 015620

I’ll try again

5dSZsl1.png
Who wants to bet the noodle got passed around by dozens of cumskins during college? He looks and sounds like an utterly bluepilled betabuxxer.

Lmao op actually changed the avi

That's a given
It's pathetic enough that he went all the way to Chadmurica only to betabuxx a noodle, which he could've done way easier and with much less mileage if he just stayed in Japan. Meanwhile japwhores who come to America are on white cock within hours of leaving the plane :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back