Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Petition to ban Zyros

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Fuck that demented bragging nonvirgin nigger fagot fakecel Chad-lite

UnYAvy5.jpg

The conditions for him to stay:
* remove his narcissist avatar
* stop saying that we shouldn't hate women
* stop saying that western degeneracy is better than a conservative society

Weed said:

Zyros might be a framecel but his face mogs me by 4.5 points, and face is all that matters.

Weed said:

Good face despite the weird eyes. But that shitty frame ruins it all. With shirt on, he could pass the 6.9

I say let him stay. We can have blackpilled ex-incels/normies on here as long as they don't brag about their lays and girlfriends.

Earthbound said:
I say let him stay. We can have blackpilled ex-incels/normies on here as long as they don't brag about their lays and girlfriends.

But Zyros brags about his girlfriends and his looks, that's why he has a picture of himself as his fucking avatar.

fagotonabike said:
But Zyros brags about his girlfriends and his looks, that's why he has a picture of himself as his fucking avatar.
I've not seen him brag about girls. And ehh, I really couldn't care about having his own pic as his avi. TBH it's not a smart thing to do in places like these.

He's average, so he's a normie. We must get rid of normies.

MubarakTheCoper said:
Good face despite the weird eyes. But that shitty frame ruins it all. With shirt on, he could pass the 6.9

:huh:  :huh:  They're called hunter eyes. :cool:

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
He's average, so he's a normie. We must get rid of normies.

:huh:  :huh:  They're called hunter eyes. :cool:

I know the hunter eyes. But this guy's eyes look weird for me, maybe because of the lights idk.

MubarakTheCoper said:
I know the hunter eyes. But this guy's eyes look weird for me, maybe because of the lights idk.

We'll have to see more pictures of him. He reminds me of Sam Witwer.
being-human-samwitwer.jpg

i say welcome anyone who isnt a troll

Yes, fuck all these fakecels who have infested this website they are useless for the incel cause and traitors, we should only accept truecels.

I sign the petition.

bobblehead did nothing wrong   :angel:

I'm in, bring down fakecels

DropTheMic said:
Jankinoff bbctakeoff you are back on incel forums

Jankinoff is here?  I always wondered what happened to him.  Is he still dating the beav?  Man, I remember when the beav was a meme on puahate back in 2011.  Good times.

He's done nothing wrong tbh

His avatar is perfect trigger-bait.

get rid of him and the rest of the lookism cohorts, i have no mercy for normies anymore after what they did to our home. I am done feeling sorry for normies i just falsely assume they have it just as bad as us . wrong assumption they hide all the shit their doing behind your back and use you when they have nothing better going on or they are looking for some variety.

zyrros may have been part of the crew but its time to take old yeller behind the shed and put one between the eyes. He did come up with top tier black pills in /r/incels but he is just a annoyance now and a blight in the forum.

Just put the fucker on Ignore like I have. Stop giving him attention.

Let him post here wats wrong with yall, ive never seen him braging about his sexlife or girlfriend. He is just a blackpilled looksmaxed framecell......
Yall should be happy he is on our side, yall think that average guys cant be blackpilled? How more men how better.

You gatekeepers are so fucking obnoxious. Zyros posts quality blackpills, why would you ban him?

Also ban all zyros’s orbiters

Framecel222 said:
You gatekeepers are so fucking obnoxious. Zyros posts quality blackpills, why would you ban him?

Wow. You have Zyros' dick buried so far up your ass that whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

fukmylyf said:
Wow. You have Zyros' dick buried so far up your ass that whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

Looooool

fukmylyf said:

Because I said that he posts quality blackpills? Throw your PC into the ocean so that the rest of us will be spared from your retarded posts.