Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Petition in the UK to make a law that puts ugly men in prison if they talk to a foid

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Remember that "harrasment" is a code word for subhumans trying to talk to foids. Considering how cucked the UK is, I'm sure they will approve the law, and soon the world will be like this.

PUAcels on sui watch

Remember that "harrasment" is a code word for subhumans trying to talk to foids. Considering how cucked the UK is, I'm sure they will approve the law, and soon the world will be like this.

>change.org

cringe

I'd be more shocked if the UK didn't make this a law

The comments on that page are so retarded, they all literally sound the same, fucking NPCs.

Its good these cunts get "harassed" publicly, jfl at getting traumatized because of whistles and comments, but it does make sense that from ugly dudes it is unacceptable.

Only Chad can approached them, nothing else.

Honestly I want this type of law to be passed, because it will increase the amount of men that are drawn to the blackpill by an enormous amount.
All the pua fags and redpillers will be completely destroyed by this and be forced to take the blackpill

I hope they get raped. In 2nd life.

Besides purple haired bitches and pussies regular people pay less attention to soy.org than IncelTears so I wouldn't worry about it.

"it's not creepy if he's good looking"

Not like it affects me in any way tbh.
I think this is good because now woman are not gonna be getting free validation all the time.
Let's make Instagram illegal too.

Honestly I want this type of law to be passed, because it will increase the amount of men that are drawn to the blackpill by an enormous amount.
All the pua fags and redpillers will be completely destroyed by this and be forced to take the blackpill
Not like it affects me in any way tbh.
I think this is good because now woman are not gonna be getting free validation all the time.
Let's make Instagram illegal too.
Very based.

In the next decade we will be sent to prison just for being ugly

I am always genuinely surprised when UK outcucks Sweden, ngl. Good job, JFL.

Oi, yo got a loicense for that personality?

Very true Adam sterling

Attachments

• IMG_20200512_232800.jpg
    IMG_20200512_232800.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 74
lol most 'street harrassment' is just ugly men trying to do PUA. it's ironic since foid hypergamy is what caused PUA's to exist in the first place. they reap what they sow. fucking cunts.

And in past my father complained why I not emigrating to UK, like many lithuanians...

PUAcels on sui watch

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

We should sign it tbh ngl. PUAs are disease on earth. Also if "daygame" becomes illegal, blackpill will spread even faster.

Last edited:
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

We should sign it tbh ngl. PUAs are disease on earth. Also if "daygame" becomes illegal, blackpill will spread even faster.
tbh these cringe factories deserve a day or two in a prison cell with tyrone.

tbh these cringe factories deserve a day or two in a prison cell with tyrone.
Exactly. Delusional retards need to be railed by tyrones.

YES
Approaching women on the streets its still be a chad privelege now, what changes with this law? only more unattractive guys will join us

Just be confident bro :chad::chad:

Chad slaps them on the ass and they'll find it endearing

Will soon be international law

wish they'd straight up say ugly men shouldnt approach women lol

this is the type of foids we have to deal with as ukcels.

:feelsPop:

JFL. It it’s only illegal to “harass” (ie talk to as a sub-8 male) a toilet.
Males are exempt from protection.

This will become law, I have no doubt. We are living in a genuine dystopia, especially in the UK.

I always thought that American men were the most cucked men in the world but that was before i encountered british foids here in SF. We get lots of foreign tourists here (SF is an international city). British women (including Aussie women) are highly interested in American culture.

Even as a ricecel, currycel, Aussie/Brit foids will talk to you if you're American. American white foids in SF, absolutely not.

The UK is now on par with Canada on being the most cucked places on Earth.

This cucked gynocentric world won't rest until it puts every sub-8 man behind bars.

You need to be stupid at this point to not see that something (that rules the world btw) wants men to be submissive to women and make women own the world.

I love your thought process about that. That makes sense and I hope they do pass the law.

5/10 bluepilled normies will be shocked when their good personality lands them in prison!

"There has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks..."

Honestly hope that this will pass. Unattractive men will all be forced to use dating apps, where women actively choose men with the best genetic material. When only attractive men reproduce, others will open their eyes that what's happening right now is basically eugenics.

I love your thought process about that. That makes sense and I hope they do pass the law.

5/10 bluepilled normies will be shocked when their good personality lands them in prison!

"There has to be a reason, unrelated to my looks..."
Yes, it will be most ironic to watch them squirm around without eyes to see the follies of their ways. I don't think acceleration is bad at all. This type of law is exactly how you kill a society. The end cannot come soon enough.
Honestly hope that this will pass. Unattractive men will all be forced to use dating apps, where women actively choose men with the best genetic material. When only attractive men reproduce, others will open their eyes that what's happening right now is basically eugenics.
It is simple mathematics. :feelsthink: I can't wait for them to try haha. The more the world fights to become a Femistazi Dystopia, the more Men shall see the truth.

I have nothing to live for except to see humanity suffer as I have suffered. I don't show this side to anyone, this part of me is hidden behind many walls that I took great care in constructing. With good reason too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back