Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Peterson vs. Aggarwal: From One Cuck to Another

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Jordan Peterson, writes a letter to Parag Aggarwal. After Elon Musk's posture on Aggarwal and Twitter it's really the first time Indian-American leftists are being called out publicly by "white moderates" or mostly non-political figure heads (Musk). Yet, Peterson isn't able to commit to anything foundational. Until it becomes acceptable to say anything true and positive about Incels and the Inceldom phenomenon (and have it be supported (fully by people like Peterson) we will continue to have these long-in-the-tooth monologues from Peterson (who claims to be solving or highlighting the problem many men face) which don't really hit the mark. Let's see how nasty this gets, I doubt Aggarwal will even respond.

What about protecting compelled-speech for Inceldom and it's related ideologies?

View: https://youtu.be/0S5WP4GGliA

Last edited:
Peterson and Zizek are pop psychologists for massive use, no black piller takes them seriously anymore.

Peterson and Zizek are pop psychologists for massive use, no black piller takes them seriously anymore.
Of course not. But, once discredited by us as being useless doesn't mean this cuck can not turn it around again IF he goes deeper into understanding or something. Peterson has had enough screw ups plus he's smart enough to where he MIGHT actually start really supporting (at least some) Incel ideas instead of bullshitting his way through being a social critic.

It's a big maybe though.

I don’t like that currys who become tech ceos are so soy.

I don’t like that currys who become tech ceos are so soy.
Me either. It's frustrating that in America, there is no strong Indian-American who has taken up the mantle of being an outspoken right winger and very successful at whatever he does. Honestly if they try to support Incel-sounding stuff, they would be disowned by both the Cuckservatives and Leftists. This is why it's even more disappointing to see a white man like Peterson who COULD use his appearance to go further and say truly anti-cuck and anti- soy things but doesn't. There are a few IA guys who are Cuckservatives and IA and also a few in high government positions, but most are also soy.

I think we will see more and more eventually.

damm i hate those fucking nerds

But you live in curryland, moron.

Me either. It's frustrating that in America, there is no strong Indian-American who has taken up the mantle of being an outspoken right winger and very successful at whatever he does. Honestly if they try to support Incel-sounding stuff, they would be disowned by both the Cuckservatives and Leftists. This is why it's even more disappointing to see a white man like Peterson who COULD use his appearance to go further and say truly anti-cuck and anti- soy things but doesn't. There are a few IA guys who are Cuckservatives and IA and also a few in high government positions, but most are also soy.

I think we will see more and more eventually.

Dinesh D'Souza is the only one I can think of.

just clean your room bro :feelskek::feelskek:
Peterson remains Lifefuel for many newly divorced cucks who might transition towards more blackpilled reasoning, if it were not for the fact that people like him are standing in the way of a more hard-knuckled and earnest intellectual approach.

And... "Clean your room". Step number who the fuck cares in 12 rules for Avoiding the real problem :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh:

Dinesh D'Souza is the only one I can think of.

D'Souza is a good chap. He's made it as a legitimate conservative in the U.S., and he has the right optics as a family man to where people might listen, but of course, he won't touch supporting Inceldom for a while. Not for a while and not till things in the States/West collapse further. It needs to first be a white man (similar to Peterson) who takes up for Incels before guys like D'Souza can jump in to help.

Last edited:
microsoft ceo is pretty based but is not a right winger or even a moderate
Who Nadella?? Yeah he is a very successful public figure in Tech and innovation and has received awards from everyone but...

..We need to be looking at Social Critics who are Indian-Americans. Honestly if a few white alt-right types who were big enough to make an impact starting supporting freedom of speech and compelled speech for Incels, then a considerable number of Indians might come out of hiding. The Sanyasi (Monk) lifestyle for a male is well-known in India. It doesn't take too big of a jump to connect it to Incel/Volcel.

Last edited:
Who Nadella?? Yeah he is a very successful public figure in Tech and innovation and has received awards from everyone but...

..We need to be looking at Social Critics who are Indian-American conservatives here...

no we need a chadpreet to steal the heart of foids
Zayn Malik but taller

no we need a chadpreet to steal the heart of foids
Zayn Malik but taller
Huh? Why would a Chadpreet stealing the hearts of foids help Incel-like men get protection for expressing blackpill type content while enjoying freedom of speech protections ?

But you live in curryland, moron.
Still waiting for your response. Are you jealous that I'm able to comment on American affairs because I'm a natural birth American and you're a legit pajeet?

Huh? Why would a Chadpreet stealing the hearts of foids help Incel-like men get protection for expressing blackpill type content while enjoying freedom of speech protections ?
globo homo influence and halo effect. niggas got those from influence alone

globo homo influence and halo effect. niggas got those from influence alone
Can't be one gigachad or Chad. It needs to be several people who are perceived as "dignified" turning on the unspoken agreement men have with pretty women and women in their own families.

Can't be one gigachad or Chad. It needs to be several people who are perceived as "dignified" turning on the unspoken agreement men have with pretty women and women in their own families.

its a start bro
rice got simu li, its why most rice should support him.

we curry/rice also deserve our own halo effect
I should be able to curryshitskinmaxx get a free pusi like niggas do :lasereyes::lasereyes:

its a start bro
rice got simu li, its why most rice should support him.
No this is an actor. Actors are not enough alone. It needs to be an actor who can become a politician or social influencer/critic AND THEN be partial and open to free speech for Incel related experiences and ideology. That's very rare.
we curry/rice also deserve our own halo effect
I should be able to curryshitskinmaxx get a free pusi like niggas do :lasereyes::lasereyes:
In America curry/rice Halo effect doesn't come into changing the opinion of Whites, Blacks and Latinos. These are the dominant groups in the West. If people like Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, Joe Rogan, Kanye West and Bill Maher (just to name some examples) all of a sudden became concerned with truly championing the non-cucked, then it might be a thing that catches on. Indian/Rice will not have the forward momentum needed with white/black/latino behind them.