Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Peter Parker was an incel

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
I was watching the Spiderman movie the other day (2002) and I realized something: Peter Parker was basically an incel before he became Spiderman.

In the beginning of the movie, Peter Parker is basically the nerdy, unattractive loser who is unable to get Stacy (Mary-Jane Watson) while the Chad (Flash) is her boyfriend and fucks her regularly.

Despite being an incel, Peter Parker is far superior to his classmates from an intellectual level and probably has a genius IQ evidenced by the fact that he has read Norman Osborn's (The Green Goblin) scientific papers in full and understood them while being a senior in high school. This does not help Parker get laid but in fact hinders him because he is high inhib.

The movie's message is basically that the only way for incels to ascend is to get super powers, become a local celebrity and save Stacy over and over and over again. Maybe then an incel will have a chance at dating Stacy.

In the end, Peter Parker realizes that Mary-Jane Watson only liked him because he had superpowers and decides to reject her. He decides to devote his life to helping people and being Spiderman instead of chasing after foids.

Here is the opening of the movie that shows Peter Parker as an incel (the last 20 seconds hits hard):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW7m5MEzfrk

His face mogs me hard
Same but hollywood can't cast an ugly actor, so the best they could do was slap glasses on him and pretend that made him ugly.

Just be superhuman and shoot webs bro

In the comic book yes

69D3D826 98C9 4C2F A648 CEC11438B2D3

This is why it’s over Peter Parkercels

if he hadn't got bulked up by spider bite he would have died alone

I was watching the Spiderman movie the other day (2002) and I realized something: Peter Parker was basically an incel before he became Spiderman.

In the beginning of the movie, Peter Parker is basically the nerdy, unattractive loser who is unable to get Stacy (Mary-Jane Watson) while the Chad (Flash) is her boyfriend and fucks her regularly.

Despite being an incel, Peter Parker is far superior to his classmates from an intellectual level and probably has a genius IQ evidenced by the fact that he has read Norman Osborn's (The Green Goblin) scientific papers in full and understood them while being a senior in high school. This does not help Parker get laid but in fact hinders him because he is high inhib.

The movie's message is basically that the only way for incels to ascend is to get super powers, become a local celebrity and save Stacy over and over and over again. Maybe then an incel will have a chance at dating Stacy.

In the end, Peter Parker realizes that Mary-Jane Watson only liked him because he had superpowers and decides to reject her. He decides to devote his life to helping people and being Spiderman instead of chasing after foids.

Here is the opening of the movie that shows Peter Parker as an incel (the last 20 seconds hits hard):

True actually, maybe that's why he's top 1 most popular supeehero

Foids only like the Chad iterations of Spiderman though

Capeshit comics were created as wish fulfillment for ugly jewcels, it's honestly hilarious they've become so popular with Chads and Stacies @faded :feelskek:

Capeshit comics were created as wish fulfillment for ugly jewcels, it's honestly hilarious they've become so popular with Chads and Stacies @faded :feelskek:
I didn't read the comic, I watched the movie

That's why I could always relate with Tobey's Peter Parker before he was bitten by that spider. But if he wasn't Spider Man, Mary Jane wouldn't give a shit about him.

I've always loved that scene where he becomes a cocky emo on that black shit. Dunno why that scene gets hate I find it very funny

True that. Comics are for western people what anime/mangas are for asian.

Incels are played by chadlet, in films

That's why I could always relate with Tobey's Peter Parker before he was bitten by that spider. But if he wasn't Spider Man, Mary Jane wouldn't give a shit about him.
Exactly

This is why Tobey always felt the most accurate Peter for me. Anyone else who came after him was either portrayed as a straight up chad (Andrew) or as a babysitted celeb (Tom).

Yeah this
Funnily enough after the MCU's success with the first Avengers movie they completely dropped the ball with loser superheroes. Only shit that came close was Cap but they essentially forgot about his incel persona after he took the chad serum. Anyone else was a straight up villain which demonized lonely men even further.

Wow, what a revelation. :feelsLSD:

Reminds me of Bruce banner too. He goes from normie to giga chad whenever he gets pissed off. :lul:

No shit, how did you not know that Peter Parkers character was made to appeal to people like us? Because soy men are the majority and he is easily relatable and good marketing.

He brutally mogs me to hell and back!